Conspiracy Theory

The Mask They Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was alone in her room. She was thinking about what Mr. Kim has said. It will be only marriage for convenience. As he said, it’s the easy way out. But how would Minho take it. She needs to tell him what Mr. Kim has told her. At this point, she only have Minho. She doesn’t want him to misunderstand her. Her phone rang, it was Minho” Get ready for dinner. I will fetch you before 7pm” said MinHo. “Ok, Oppa. See you later” and she went to the closet to get a dress.

She was wearing a simple but elegant dress. During those days that she will travel out of the country, she always ensure she will find time for shopping. But this time, it’s different. She has money to spend but she needs all possible resources since her finances is not that stable.

She was combing her hair when she heard the door was opening. She knows it was Minho. She put on her favourite perfume and her shoes. When she went out of the room, Minho was sitting on the couch. Upon seeing her, he immediately stood up and went to her side “ Should we change our plan? We can just have our room service here” he joked and then added “ I’m sure you’ll be the center of attraction later” and then she smiled at him “Well like I always say, it’s your problem not mine. You want to lock me up instead?” she asked. “I am thinking of doing that” said Minho.

“Come on, let’s go down. Staff  of Kim Industries have prepared something for us” said Minho. He was holding her hand,when they bumped off other guest. Both of them male and were starting at Shin Hye while waiting for the elevator. Minho noticed it but Shin Hye seemed to be dense about it. Once inside the elevator, the two kept on looking at her and Minho said all of a sudden “ Do you have a problem with my girl friend? “ then the two men looked at him apologetically. “ Sorry, we just thought we knew her. Must be mistaken identity” said the other man. And then immediately press the next floor and went out. Shin Hye smacked his arms “ Yah, Oppa. Why do you aways cause trouble. You’re becoming like this because of me “ and then Shin Hye put her arms around his waist. “ So jealous... It’s must be hard having a girl friend like me” and then laughed. “You dared to laugh at this moment? I was about to get their eyes balls already. Staring at you as if undressing you” he said. “Oppa, is it them or you? Wanting to undress me?” she teased. And Minho laughed this time “ Remind me to do that later” and quickly kissed her on the lips before the lift opened.

The dinner party organized by Mr. Kim was very successful. Their trip coincides with the opening of another branch of Mr. Kim’s new mall in Beijing and it was a way of thanking his partners and friends and staff for the hard work. Latest on his ventures is the condominium / hotel to be built by Park Builders International.

“Did you tell Minho about it” asked Mr. Kim when they were alone. Minho took her something to drink after their dinner. “Not yet Mr. Kim, but I plan to. I know he will understood me. Thank you for your help Mr. Kim and I don’t know where to start in thanking you” said Shin Hye. “You can start by ensuring to get back on top” and then Shin Hye noticed he was in pain. “ I am ok Shin Hye. Dont worry. But please tell him about this the soonest possible time. We’ll never know. I don’t want my relatives to know my sickness. I know them. We have to get married first and let me transfer everything under your name. I don’t trust them. I know everything I worked for will be in vain” Said Mr. Kim

Shin Hye now understands why he wants to help her. He needs someone to whom he can entrust everything. And she’s thankful that she was chosen by Mr. Kim.

Minho returned carrying two glasses of wine. Geun Suk came also to her side. She smiled at him and Minho immediately put his hands on her shoulder. “Yah, Lee Min ho. I get it. She’s your girlfriend. Why are you so threatened when I am here” Geun Suk joked. “ I am not threatened. I am secured that Shin Hye will not like anyone but me. But I just want to remind you to keep your hands to yourself” said Minho. “Yah, you two, bickering as if I am not here?” she said and the three of them laughed.

They talked about business and how they will go about the construction. Shin Hye had 3 glasses of Martini and she’s feeling dizzy already. “ Oppa, I need to go back to my room. I’m feeling dizzy already” she said. “You ought to be. You had 3 glasses already” and then both of them excused themselves and went towards the direction of the elevator.Minho put his arms around her shoulders and Shin Hye hands on his waist. Geun Suk looked at them and smiled “ They really got it bad” and then he took another shot of whiskey and join the other guest.

Inside Shin Hye’s room, Minho removed her shoes since she can’t even walk straight already. Then she lay on the couch. Minho was also removing his shoes when he saw her lying already and her dress barely covering her thighs. Minho smiled. “You are really a temptress” he said to himself. He lifted her and carried her to bed. He thought she was sleeping and he was surprised when she blurted out her laughter. “Yah, I thought you are sleeping” said Minho. She was still laughing hard when Minho silenced her with a deep and passionately kiss. And in between his kiss, he said “ Serves you right for putting pranks on me” and continue to kiss her passionately. Maybe because of the wine, Shin Hye was responding eagerly with his kisses. She was able to removed his shirt and now her hands were trying to unbuckle his belt to remove his pants. Minho on the other hand is also busy exploring her body as he also removed her dress. She was only wearing her undergarments when Minho positioned himself on top of her. He removed her last piece of clothing and was giving her soft kisses while his hands continue to touch every inch of her body. Minho was in control, making Shin Hye cry out his name.

His lips once again claim hers, his tongue seeking hers, battling for supremacy. When they united, Shin Hye clung on to him, her legs wrapped around his waist. Not wanting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter