How long will I Love You?

The Mask They Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“By the power vested in me, I pronounce you Husband & Wife” said the officiating priest, “You may now kiss the bride”

The couple decided to have a quiet wedding in San Juan Islands in Washington. Only close family friends  and relatives were invited. Free from the mocking eyes of the press. Shin hye was wearing a very simple yet elegant gown. And just put flower band on her head. Her make up was so light which makes her more beautiful.  When Minho saw her, he can’t help but smile ear to ear. “ The woman I am dreaming of will finally be mine” he said to himself. He was wearing a white tux.

They were married in a Victorian chapel  and during the ceremony, Minho will lean on her and whisper to her ear “ I am in cloud 9 right now” and then she will reply “I know, it’s in your face. The smile on face has been there since you saw me walk down the aisle” said Shin Hye

“Could I just kiss you right now?” he asked

“Yah, Oppa, Listen to the ceremony” she said

That was the cue he’s waiting for.

Upon hearing the last word of the priest, he cupped her face. “ This is our first official Kiss Mrs. Lee Min ho” and then he kissed her passionately. Shin Hye was blushing already and after their long and passionate kiss, their guest applauded.

Geun Suk and Yu Jin was there who is 3 months pregnant. Mr. Kim was not able to attend. He was undergoing chemo theraphy. Minho’s parents were there and so is Shin Hye’s relatives.

The reception was held in a beach front. Couples now changed in a more comfortable clothes. Shin Hye wearing a floral sundress while Minho was wearing the roundneck polo and kaki pants. Very casual. They didn’t want the reception to be a formal one. A typical party.

There were food, drinks, band. It was indeed a party night for their friends and relatives.

They still have program which was a big surprise for the couple.

Arah was the one who hosted the program.

She called Minho’s parents for a short speech and greetings for the newly weds.

It was Mrs. Lee who said her piece first “ It was almost 12-13 years ago when my son showed a picture of a girl. He was 19 then and the girl was 16. He told me that she is his girlfriend. I asked him why he didn’t introduced her to me. Then he smiled and said “ I haven’t met her yet but I know, we will meet in the future and she will be mine” He was very convincing. He was very firm about her. Whenever Chairman Park will visit us, he will patiently wait for his aboeji and Chairman Park and ask about his daughter. He was about to meet her already but his aboeji forbid him. I guess it wasn’t meant to be that time. But to cut the story short, he fell in love with her the moment he saw her and that girl is you my dear Shin Hye” said Mrs. Lee

Shin Hye looked at Minho and she can’t believe how long it has been. She hugged him and Minho planted a kiss on her cheeks.

“Shin Hye, what you’ve been through is no joke. And what have you sacrificed for my son is really noble. I am thankful that he waited for you. You are so much worth the wait” Mrs. Lee added.

“My son, Minho, I know Shin Hye is equally lucky to have you. Please take care of her. Don’t make her cry anymore. After all the hardship she undergo because of our family, she deserves all your love and attention” and then she turned to Shin Hye “ If he ever made you cry, come to me. I’ll reprimand him” and all of them laughed.

Chairman Lee didn’t gave a speech but he just embraced Shin Hye. It was enough for her.

Then Lawyer Song came in front. “I have a video to show. Chairman Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter