I like You!!!

The Mask They Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, sorry for not updating as frequent as before. I have just been too busy at work :(  I need to catch up also in reading Minshin FanFics... I'll try to make up over the weekend. I have to scrap one whole chapter and start from scratch again... 

=============================================================================================================

They were standing in front of the elevator , Shin Hye turned to Minho and said “Oppa, can you accompany me to this house? I am not familiar where it is”? and then Minho smiled at her and said “I like the way you call me” and then he took it. “I know this but are you sure you want to go here? It’s a slum area” he said. “Yes, I need to go there” said Shin hye.

When they reach his car, Minho opened the door for her and once he got inside the car, he leaned over her and help her put on her seat belt. “Yah, I can do this, ok. No need to assist me on such petty things” said Shin Hye. Minho looked at her, his face close to her  and said “ I will always took all opportunity to be this close to you” and smiled. Shin Hye felt her cheeks burning. She felt silly. Blushing as if she was a teenager.

Minho started the engine and asked Shin Hye why do they need to go to that place. “The day we met, I fired my driver” said Shin Hye. “Why? What did he do for you to fire him?” he asked. “I don’t have to tell you” said Shin Hye. “Come on, tell me or else I wont bring you to this place” he threaned. Shin Hye sighed and said “Promise me, you’ll not laugh or give any violent reaction”. Minho nodded and said “I am waiting” and then She said “ He stepped on the break”. Minho looked at her “Just like that?” and then Shin Hye said “Yes, just like that. Can we drop the subject and just drive” . She pouted and pretended to be annoyed with Minho. Minho looked at her and said “Yah, your tantrums wont work with me”. The more Shin Hye stayed quiet and didn’t talk to him. She was just teasing him. Testing him up to what extent he will be patient with her.

When they reached the place, it was really not an ideal one. Shin Hye opened the door and went out of the car. She took out the paper to asked the exact house of her driver. Minho took it from her and began to ask the bystanders. They gave the direction and started to walk in that direction. They were walking and Shin Hye noticed that it was quite far already. “Are we there yet?” she asked. “No, another block and that’s it” said Minho. Shin Hye said “Oppa, can we just rest for a while. This is more than 2 kilometers already. I haven’t walked this far in my entire life” said Shin Hye. “Why are you too spoiled?” asked Minho. “Of course, I am my dad’s Princess, that’s why”. Minho laughed.

When they reached the house, Minho knocked on their door. When it opened, they was a middle aged man. “Agassi, is that you?” asked her driver. Shin Hye nodded. “What brings you here. Please come in. Although my house is too small” and then they went inside. His family was there. And then there was a girl who strode past Shin Hye “What are you doing here? You have been so cruel to my Appa. He served your family for a long time. He even served Madam Park. And for a single mistake, you fired him. You are really a devil. You’re such a ” and then her dad said “ Stop it, you don’t deserve to talk like that to Agassi” and then he turned to Shin Hye who was shocked with what his daughter just said “Forgive my daughter. She’s just too young” and then she spoke again “Because of her, I had to stop from studying and were not eating properly. For a very simple mistake, you are ruining our lives”. Shin Hye felt her tears falling on her cheek. She wiped it, trying to control her emotions. She was hurt with everything that she said. “Ahjussi, I am not proud of what I did, but I am sorry. I know saying this wont compensate to anything you’ve suffered but I will support your daughters education. I didn’t know your living like this. Come back to work , tomorrow” said Shin Hye and then she turned to his daughter. “ I will take everything you said just now. But only this time. The next time I hear you say all those words to me, I’ll make sure to stop your scholarship, ok?” then his daughter asked her, “You will give me a scholarship?”. Shin Hye smiled “No, but our foundation will. Go to this person tomorrow and she knows what to do”.

Shin Hye turned and about to leave. Minho was behind her, silent , when her driver held her hand and kneeled in front of her. “Agassi, thank you for giving me another chance” he said. “Please stand up, Ahjussi. Thank you for making me realize my mistake” and then they left and  proceed to go walk back where Minho parked his car. While walking, Minho held her hand and said “ I was so proud of you. You really changed a lot in such a short period of time. I guess I made a right decision in choosing you as my fiancée”. 

Shin Hye stopped walking and said “ I was hurt. Am I really that bad?” and then Shin H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter