Whirlwind

The Mask They Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin ho was in his desk. He has his own personal laptop so he can do some personal stuff specially remotely managing his business. Then another laptop for PGC. Though he has his own personal assistant, he still needs to manage their business. Good thing, investors keep on coming. Soon they will be venturing into construction. It was almost time to go home. Jin ho was fixing his things. However, Shin hye was not yet coming out of her office. Jin ho was thinking if she’s going home already. Then he remembered she didn’t had lunch because of what happened. He decided to enter her room. He softly knock then entered her office. When she didnt answer, he decided to just come in. 

“Ms. Park, I am going home” he said. Without looking at him, she said “ Ok, close the door when you leave”.  Then Jin ho said “ Have you eaten anything today? “ then Shin Hye looked at him, feeling irritated. “If you want to go home, just go and stop bothering me” said Shin Hye. “Just answer my question and I’ll go. Did you eat anything today?” he asked. She sighed deeply and said “ I just had coffee. Happy now? “ then she continued to what she’s doing.  Jin ho was just standing there. “Well, aren’t you going Mr. Jeon. I don’t like being watched when I am working. And by the way, join me tomorrow. We have dinner meeting with Mr. Kim” said Shin Hye. Jin ho looked at her and said “Are you sure it’s only Mr. Kim? How about Mr. Jang? Will he be joining too? “ . " Wether he will join or not, I don’t care which leaves me to tell you that you shouldn't care either. Just accompany me tomorrow. And now, if you will just leave” said Shin hye.

Jin ho was about to leave the room when he said Shin Hye “ ahhh” in a painful tone  and then he saw her, holding her stomach and she was really in pain. “Are you ok? “ he asked. “I’m ok. These things happen. Don’t mind me” said Shin Hye.  Jin ho went out of the room and went straight to the clinic. He asked for hot compress from the nurse and then return to Shin Hye’s office. “Here, put this in your abdomen. It’s quite hot but it will help you”said Jin ho. When she didn’t stir , Jin ho grabbed her shoulders and led her to the couch. He pushed her lightly so she can take a seat and he removed her shoes and put her legs also on the couch. “You put this on your abdomen” and then Jin ho went to her desk. “I will close all your files and then you have to go home. The reason why you’re in pain is because you didn’t eat anything the whole day. I know a short way to kill yourself. Let me know if your interested to know” said Jin ho who is too irritated with Shin hye. 

He was waiting for her to retaliate but then he noticed she fell asleep already. Jin ho left her desk and sat on the center table looking at her. She was breathing steadily. Jin ho couldn’t bear to wake her up. He will let her sleep even for an hour or two. He called his secretary and asked him to bring food in the Park Building. He will wake her up as soon as the delivery arrived.

After an hour or so, the food ordered by his secretary arrived. Shin hye was still sleeping. He softly touched her shoulders  “Ms. Park, wake up. Ms. Park” and then Shin Hye was still unconscious. “Shin Hye, come on, wake up. I brought food” he said. Shin Hye opened her eyes. She was quite surprise that she fell as well. “Ms. Park, I brought some food. I thought you will be hungry. I order light food so you will not have indigestion” said Jin ho. Shin Hye was just looking at him. Why is he doing this to me? He doesn’t need to be like this and I don’t like him doing such things for me. Shin Hye straightened herself and put on her shoes and stand up as if she didn’t hear Jin Ho. She got her things and went out of the room. Jin ho was running after her. “Ms. Park, here’s the food. You haven’t eaten yet” said Jin ho. She was not looking at him. When the elevator opened Shin Hye went inside, leaving Jin ho behind. He went back to her room and collect the food he just brought and gave to other staff who was rendering overti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter