Chapter 2: In Her Eyes

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: In Her Eyes

Sehun’s POV:

So Young broke the news to Joanne. All I did was looking down and away from her. I didn't know how to face her though. I just felt that I’ve disappointed her in some ways, however, I never was sure why.

She signaled the waiter and ordered the best wine in the house. I know she tried to sound excited but for knowing her for my entire lifetime, I know she’s not. So Young, my girlfriend just simply doesn’t get the what’s between the lines. Well, I don’t blame her; she’s still “new” to her, in a way.

The surrounding seems to be so quiet as I shared an intense gaze with Jo. Her eyes told me a lot all at once, her beautiful eyes overwhelmed me and I was utterly lost of words, and why I questioned myself. The waiter broke our gaze before I did something irrational.

I watched her for the entire meet up, she just never noticed it and I’m thankful for that. Jo took a cup of wine and more followed after. She never drinks that much. Never. Nevertheless, my girlfriend was the first to get drunk, as expected. Now I have all my focus on her, totally forgotten that there’s still Jo to take care of.

I left with So Young, brought her home and while in my car, Jo was the only one that I could ever thought of. I wanted to tell her so badly. I want to tell her that she’s the only I wanted for entire life… “You just never gave me a chance.” I uttered.

So Young stirred, so I took a quick glance to see if she’s alright. “I did!” She chuckled replying to my statement. Silence was the only thing that was heard for the rest of the journey.

***

That was the night where two people we heartbroken, in a way that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter