Chapter 24 : First Fight

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 : First Fight

 

 

“Are you serious? I saw what happened! I just don't need your explanation anymore.” He walked off at his fastest, ran his fingers through his hair in anger and ran away leaving me behind, all alone at the dinner house.

“You don't even know what was going on…” My voice trembled and gradually decreased its voume with a drop of tear rolling down my cheek.

That night, the air, the streetlights and every step that I took were so depressing. every stranger that passed by seemed so loving, sweet and caring. the temperature dropped drastically without his presence beside me.

the cars by the road gradually cuts down in its number as I strolled and made my way back to the hotel. the wind gets stronger and it seemed to love me a lot and i tried to hug myself tighten to keep myself warm, also, to find some security in a lonely and fearful night.

“Hoooh~” I finally arrived at the doorstep of my hotel.

I rubbed both sides of my arms, trying to warm myself a little more even though i knew it was redundance.  “Welcome.” The bellboy greeted with his warmest smile and tone. I smiled back with all the strength I could gain after a long walk in the cold and breezy seaside road.

I took the lift up back to our room; i remembered how we were still laughing our hearts out at the silliest joke spoke by him. I felt an ache pericing through my heart in every direction, that was the third time I cried that night.

I knew him for almost my entire life and never had we really got into a fight, maybe not this serious, they were always just casual lame fights that we would laugh it off after a few minutes. Honestly, i had never seen him so angry before, not an anger screw was loose even when i does the most silliest thing, in his opinion.

I arrived at the doorstep, wanting to open the door but to find out that I left everything with him even my phone. I didn't want to knock because I was afraid that he would ignore me or that he might be asleep, afterall, I took the logest time to get back to the hotel.

I tilted my head and let out a sigh with my back on the wall, I slided down and sat on the floor, figuring that I would be locked out the entire night.

***

Sehun’s POV :

I left her there, alone. i never did turn back. I was so angry, i allowed it to get over my head and just leave her there; somewhere that was a total stranger to her.

“Why would she do that? Why did she even? UGH!!!” I shouted and ran as fast as I could away from her, I need to clear my mind.

I stopped at the pier, shouted, “WHY DID SHE LET HIM KISS HER?! WHY!!!”

I couldn't take it anymore, that was the first time, I ever got so angry with her, cried for her and felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter