Chapter 58 : Another Big Day

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV : 

"So this is how Sehunnie felt like..." I paced up and down the boutique as I awaited for Naeun. "Calm down will you?" Baekhyun walked in commenting on my posture. "Hey!" I retorted at him. "Says the one that never stood at this moment once in his life." I added. "C'mon Baekhyun hyung. Give Kris hyung a break. He's at his most nervous state right now." Sehun hung his arms around my shoulders and added, "If he could describe it in words, it would definitely be... Fireworks." 

I looked at him with my mouth slightly opened. "H-how did you know?" I asked him blatantly. "That's because he's been married before, dude..." Joanne walked in with a cranky Seungho in her arms. Oh, did I mention that Seungho and Kyungho is a year old now? "Oh yea, that's right." I said realising that he's my sister's husband and that they have 2 beautiful kids already. 

"Hyung, trust me. Everything is just gonna be fine. Except this." Sehun said as he turned his body away to give me clearer view of what's in front of me. My fiancee, Naeun, in her gown made up of chiffon and pastel coral silk-based with floral embroideries. She looked absolutely gorgeous in it. "Kris?" Naeun called me once, and still I want blown away by how stunning she looked. "Kris!!" The boys shouted at the same time. "W-what!" I shouted at the top of my lungs back at them. "Told you this would be the most 'dangerous' moment." Sehun patted my back. 

"You're stunning." I walked up to Naeun and complimented her. "Thanks." She shyly said and spoke again, "I think I like this one." She whispered to me. "I'm not taking Jo's no for an answer." She firmly stated her stand. "I heard that. Pick whatever you like, it's your wedding and... mind you.. you look pretty in everything you wear." Joanne's casual remarked made Naeun's heart skipped a little and assured, knowing that her best friend supports her all the way. As Naeun and I were still looking through the right tuxedo for me, the rest were looking through photo concepts that we could use for our photoshoots as well as the locations. 

"I think this is not too bad." Baek poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter