Chapter 3 : Say What?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : Say What?

The reason I am the V- Chairman of the Galaxy Enterprise is because father has just passed his authority to brother and he knows that Kris needed someone who was capable to help him. However, Kris has yet to be married. Though he has been dating someone for 2 years long, their father never did approve their relationship.

My feelings were mixed, butterflies in the stomach. I didn’t know what to expect for my new job. I had my secretary call in this morning.

“Good morning Ms Joanne!” My secretary, Yumi greeted.

“Good morning Yumi! Just call me Jo will do! Don’t be too formal, I don't like that,” I replied with a chuckle.

“Ne, arasseo!” Yumi nodded as if  Joanne could see it.

“So… What’s the plan for today? Schedule’s like as busy as hell?” I said worriedly with a sigh walking down to the dining room to meet my parents and brother for breakfast

“No no no! But you do have a lot of meetings to attend, Ms Joanne. Um.. I-I mean Jo.” She answered quickly.

“Arh… Okay, I got it! I’ll see you in the office then!” I replied her with a slight relief. She nodded her head as a sign of greeting toward my parents and mouthed “good morning” to them too.

“ Yes, see…” before Yumi could finish her sentence, “ARH!!” I shouted, giving her a shock.

“What what? What happened? Jo, don't scare me!” she ask worriedly.

“No no, nothing much! Just… have you eaten? I’m sorry if I’ve shocked you!” I smiled sheepishly behind the phone call and rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

“Yep, I had it before I left house. I’m on my way to the office. Speaking of which, do you need anything?” Yumi asked in concern.

“No, I’m fine! Thank you and see you!” I ended the phone call.

Mom and dad smiled at me as soon as I ended my phone call, but there was something behind that smile. Being curious but ignoring it, I just smiled back and started eating my breakfast while reading the papers.

Moments had passed. Out of the blue, mother cleared . Everyone lifted their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter