Chapter 35 : Hardened Hearts

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV : 

The 11-hours flight had gotten me a backache. 
Since it was a last minute flight, I only managed to purchase a ecomony class ticket. 
Given my long legs, I was nearly "killed" in that flight. 
But thank God I am now out of the flight and on my way home. 

Clearing the immigration customs was a breeze, there's practically no one at this ungodly hour and it gave me a faster access and time allowance to get my luggage before heading home.

As I walked out off the security gates, I was welcomed by 2 men with darkened facial expressions - Baekhyun and Luhan. 
I greeted them as carefully and calmly as I could, trying not to "step" on the hidden land mines planted within them. 
I'm pretty sure they were cursing and swearing at me the moment they saw my figure out of the gate. 

The two males headed the south and taking the lead to the car, hence I followed, since they were here to pick me up. 

Upon arrival at the car, I saw another man standing cooly with his back leaning against the car and with his sunglasses on. 
'Hello? It's midnight and what's with the sunglasses?' I thought to myself. 

Not being able to recognise the figure due to the dark surroundings and the dim and limited lights available, I walked towards the male without having a sense of defense in my heart. 

Little did I know, it was Kris...
Joanne's elder brother, the one whom loved her so much even when he didn't seemed to show it. 

I was greeted with a punch on my left profile and the corner of my lips bled. 

"You b*stard!" He shouted while throwing that punch across my face.

"How dare you do that to my little sister? I thought we have always taught and help check on each other making sure we ALWAYS use condoms whenever and whatever, regardlessly? Damn!" The angry male hisssed. 

I just kept quiet, there is no point in fighting back because I know no matter how hard I do, I have no proof that I'm not the dad of the child, and it would only make things much worse than it is right now. 
I picked myself up, spat and wiped off the blood on my mouth, and got into the car. 

I closed my eyes and pretended to take a rest. 
There where so many thoughts running through my mind and the one most important thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter