Chapter 17 : First Kiss

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 : First Kiss

 

 

“We’re home!” We shouted in unison as Sehun pushed open the front door.

It’s a tradition and habit for all of us to change into our house slippers before entering, however, all I did was ran into the house with my heels on, not caring if I would dirty the house floor or not.

Reason being? I have been so busy that I have not seen my mom for more than 2 weeks. It has always been upon me reaching home, she’s fast asleep or that when I am about to go to work, she’s off at the market or out with her friends doing morning exercises and breakfast.

Yes, my mother has a life more than I do. The company has been so busy these days, Kris accepted a new project, which greatly improved the company’s revenue, and there were much paperwork to sign and read or even re-negotiate them with the various suppliers and etc.

Like earlier on, Sehun complained that I hardly even have time to eat a proper meal and that he had to pull me out of the small four-walls room for fresh air to take a break. Of course, to spend that little personal, couple-time with me.

“Woooooooo~ Look who’s back?” Cheeky Byun walked into the living room.

“Byun!” My mom chuckled at his cheekiness “Stop teasing them. BUT! I like what you just did there!” Winking at each other and doing those fingers to fingers thingy to each other’s finger tips, further teasing Sehun and I.

“Mom!” The apples of my cheeks turned pinkish red, I just want to find a corner to hide and not come out to face all of them.

“Okay, okay! Go change and get ready for dinner! I didn’t pack all your clothes for the movers to move to the new house.” Her motherly smiles never fails to warm up my heart. I nodded and gave her another hug, “Ne! I’ll be down soon!” Running up the stairs.

“Oh! Sehun, come up too! I have something for you! I almost had forgotten about it!” I stopped a few steps up the flight of stairs.

“Coming!” He jogged towards me and jumped two steps at a time to catch up with me.

“Oh gosh! You guys are still not done being intimate yet?” Lay sounding annoyed with his back facing us as he walked towards the rest of the boys in the living room.

We both shook our heads, ignoring their nonsenses and headed to my room. As we reached the doorstep of my bedroom, I stopped him by holding my palm up, right in front of his chest.

“Hold it!”

“Arh, wae?” He being all confused and tilted his head.

Smiling at him awkwardly, “Just a moment! I just wanna check if everything is in place and neat before you going in.”

“Oh c’mon! It’s not like I haven’t seen or been into you bedroom before! It’s not even messy when I enter the previous time!” Trying the barged through me into my room.

“No!!! It’s different now! Oh Sehun!!!” Using all my strength to prevent him from getting into my room.

In the midst, Sehun tried to turn the knob and he succeeded. We lost our balances upon the unknown swung opening of the door revealing my room. As we were about the hit the ground, everything seemed slow motioned and Sehun, with all his might turned me around so that I would not fall onto the hard ground, hurting myself.

“Ouch! Aww…” Having his back hitting the hard ground.

On the other hand, I fell right on top of him. I panicked as I heard him groaning in pain while trying to save me from possibility of injuries.

“OH MY GOD! How are you? Are you hurt? Ohmygod ohmygod!” I fiddled to check on injuries.

“Hahaha… Stop! Hahaha! You’re tickling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter