Chatper 29 : Wedding Bells

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chatper 29 : Wedding Bells

 

 

“Welcome family and friends, extended families and colleagues! Today is the long awaited day that we all have been waiting for! Thank you for attending SJ’s Wedding!” Baekhyun announced through the microphone and that calmed the noisy crowd to silence.

Everyone looked smart in suit and tie, flowy gowns and dresses, and even Hanboks. There was a warm atmosphere and here I am in the waiting room, nervously playing with my fingers as I sat there waiting for my make up to be done.

“Nervous?” Naeun whispered beside my ear as she leaned in with her hands on my shoulders giving me comfort.

I only nodded my head, I was so nervous and I felt that air and my words were both choked at my windpipe and vocal cords. I can barely even make a hum sound. Different scenarios kept replaying in my head, mostly bad ones of course, the worst case scenarios in other words. I don't even know why so.

“It’s official! You’re having pre-wedding day syndrome.” My best friend announced, patting both her hands together as if they were full of dust, in other words, she was trying to tell me that she was so done seeing me behave this way. Indeed, she turned her heels and walked away from me and out of the room.

 

Sehun’s POV :

 

“Click.” The doorknob was twisted, looking up from my rhythm from pacing back and forth in the room, I saw the most beautiful bridesmaid in my life, Naeun. “Another one?” She voiced out.

“Yeah~” Baekhyun annoyingly added.

“Oh gosh! You two seriously need to take a chill pill! It’s not like you have not seen each other in this dressing before! I thought you had rehearsals?” The bridesmaid gestured with her fingers from up to down as she spoke.

“Ahem~” I cleared my throat before I spoke.

“Exactly!” Kris interrupted.

“Hey c’mon guys! Cut it off~ I think our little maknae is getting more and more nervous each time we tell him to be still and calm.” Luhan came to the rescue.

“Agreed!” The insensible Chanyeol, who is another cousin of mine, besides Baekhyun, supported too.

“Are we ready yet?” Xiumin, one of the best men, popped his head out of the door sides and asked.

“Yep! Coming in a minute!” Luhan helped me asked answered as he knew that I, at the point of time, wasn’t able to even utter a single word due to all that nervousness and butterflies I’m having inside of me.

“Wait wait wait! Luhan, I’m not ready at all man!!” I struggled to find these words and spoke them.

“Then you shall be ready!” Luhan commanded and helped me put on my blazer, pushed me out of the way onto the walk way towards the ballroom.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! You…” Before I could finish, the “wonderful” bridegrooms of mine already shut me, using all the might they have to keep me going.

“Alright alright! Chill dudes! I’m already here at the doorstep! Just let me adjust my tux and I’ll walk in in a moment.” I brushed off all the hands and arms that were on me because they literally forced a nervous and unwilling-to-get-out-because-I-am-scared man out of the waiting room into the main hall.

But anyways heck it, because eventually, I still need to face it! I need to go out and meet the woman that I love, and marrying today! I’m nervous because I recalled how fairy-like and beautiful she looked like when she wears the gown, I can barely take my eyes off her, what’s more if you asked me to look her in the eyes, recite my vows and put the wedding band on her ring finger? I think I would go crazy, the good way of course!

The hall was decorated according to what she loves. White as the main base theme color, purple flowers tied along the benches where the guests are seated, pastel pink cloths linking the benches together, the red carpet and a sweetest yet simplest floral entra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter