Chapter 23 : The Kind Of Life I Want

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 : The Kind Of Life I Want

 

 

“Ohhhh!!! We should totally go and see at least once sunrise here!!!” I waved excitedly in the car at the passenger seat next to the focus Sehun.

“Okay, maybe just once!” Pointing my index finger in the air.

Sehun turned to look at me for more than the seconds that he should have his eyes on the road. Just staring at the silliness of me being so demanding.

“Hey hey! Eyes on the road please~ I don’t want to die without at least having a child with you, sir!” I blurred out my thoughts without filtering.

He chuckled out loud and then turning it into a laugh, “So… You want to have children with me huh, don't you?” He lifted his hand to turn my face towards him as I glanced out the windows blushing and regretting my words.

“I didn't know you couldn’t wait for that to come!” Laughing at me, taking glances onto the road with his left arm on the steering wheel. 

“Hey! C’mon! Don't you ever think of that? I thought of that when I was still a little girl!” I played along with him, fighting back for pride.

“Wait! What? You were already thinking of having children with me since we’re little kids?” He once again pointed out my phrasing mistakes and made fun of me.

“I…I… Oh! Nevermind!” I pouted and crossed my arms in front of my chest, pretending to be angry, he honestly annoyed me, but in a good way.

“Arhhh~ I think our little miss wifey is angry and annoyed by the father of her future children.” He ruffled my bangs as the drove the long driveway with breathtaking sea view scenery. “So what are we gonna do now?” He laughed like a little boy making fun of his crush.

***

I swear that was the longest ride ever, but everything at Jeju was so beautiful. I like what I see and I love who I was there with.

Flipping through the brochures and the power of Google, I found some must go places in Jeju and I beamed by hitting on Sehun’s arm while he did the check-in paperwork.

“Oh my honey bee!! We NEED to go to the Teddy Bear Museum!!!” Emphasizing on the word need with my eyes not leaving the adorable pictures I saw on the net.

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter