Chapter 45 : Loyalty

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV :

"Help!! There's someone in here!" I shouted as soon as I heard rattling sounds on the other end of the door. "Don't worry! Stay calm, we are trying our best to open the door." The rescuer reassured me. "Is there anyone hurt inside?" I assumed that it was the medic asking, "No. We are all fine." I turned around and check the others stuck in the lift once again to confirm. "Please step back! We don't want you getting hurt when we open the door." A man shouted. We followed his instructions and took a few steps back, I stood in front of Joanne, protecting her. Similarly, Kris' brother's instincts were activated too. 

"Ugh-ya!" The rescuer shouted as he forced open the doors with a metal bar. "Hyung, hyung!" Baekhyun yelled. "Are you guys okay?" Joonmyeon came forward to us in concerns. I nodded, "Hyung.. Just now..." He cut me off, "Let's get on the car and then we talk about this." He escorted us to the car parked at the entrance. "We will all take my car." He stated. As the last door closes, Joonmyeon announced, "We are heading to Jeju Island now. I got your passports here and Yeol will be meeting us there as well. Minseok hyung and Jongdae are there preparing the house and things we need." He informed us. "But hyung, why?" I asked. "It's not safe here at the moment. Yang JB has his eyes on us right now, we can do much her." He explained. "So what about So Young?" Joanne asked. "Don't worry, she's now very safe. I sent her to the States to live with my aunt and cousins for the time being." She hummed in understanding. 

The journey to the airport was so quiet that every a scratch on the soft material of my clothes would break the glass windows. Arriving at the airport, the bodyguards were on standby, lining up about one and a half arms length apart from each other, escorting us to Joonmyeon's private jet about 500m ahead of us. They were on their toes, making sure that no suspicious people were around the circumstances of the private jet. Once all of us got onto the jet, they retreated like an army group and the flight took within seconds. Not to mention, there were about 3 bodyguards that came along with us. They took their repsective places once we are stable on the air. 

"Myeon. You owed us an explanation." Kris raised his brows as he spoke to the other older one. "I know. I will once we get to Jeju. I promise." Joonmyeon replied and sighed. Looking at his actions, I had mixed feelings of who exactly this hyung is. For a moment he seemed as if he was all for us and another he was negotiating with Yang JB. Who exactly is he? I had a million thoughts that ran through my mind that short hour. "Trust." I mumbled to myself. Jo squeezed my hands for a moment and I turned to look at her. Her facial expression to me that she knew what was going through my mind like she had all the puzzle pieces figured out and I was just bare in front of her. "It's okay." She mouthed. 

We were greeted by Minseokie hyung at the gate of the house. Well, not exactly. He and Jongdae was on the way back to the mansion after a grocery shopping at the nearby mall. They had plain clothes on, ones that were really different from the ones they wore back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter