Chapter 28 : He Loves Me, More …

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 28 : He Loves Me, More …    

Sehun’s POV :

 

Soft and fluffy and the smell of vanilla this time, had me awaken from my soundly sleep. It wasn't sunshine on the outside, not cloudy either; in fact, it was raining.

I took a deep breath, stretching like a little cub that had stayed at one position for too long. Flipping to the right position for comfort and the next moment I found out, there her face was, right next to mine.

I smiled immediately at my view, the flawless looking girl with pale skin and silky wavy long hair. She still looked like the day where I fell in love with her, years ago. Staring at her sleep reminded me of the good o’days we had together, or maybe just me alone.

I still remember there was once I stood up for her after she was bullied. Well, I did it behind her back, and probably no one knew it except for Kris. He was there with me, like an elder brother having my back against those punks that hurt my precious little girl, I mean our precious little girl.

I had the worst time of my life trying to protect her; I've really been through a lot behind the scenes. “Sigh.” I said a little too loud for my own silent thought.

She fidgeted and stirred in her sleep, in the end she went back into her dreamland, while I was here anxious and nervous that I had awoken her up, I continued with my thoughts. 

There were so many times that she demanded something that was out of the way, in an indirect way of course. I guess you called that hinting or maybe I just took it too seriously whenever it comes to her. But it was all okay. 

Coming back into reality, I smiled again when I saw her angelic face. I pulled her into my embrace and planted a forehead kiss, closing my eyes and joined her in her dreamland.

“I hope you dreamt of me.” I whispered as I felt her smiling into my neck, her head a few more times, showering all my love for her.

“Aniyo.” She spoke with tickling air into my neck that made me laughed.

“Wae?!” I moved backwards to get a good view of her sleepy face as I questioned her.

She blinked a few times and with a wide smile plastered on her face, she then answered, “Because you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter