Chapter 44 : A Chaotic Day

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol's POV : 

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed in pain and grabbing my knees where the huge impact crashed on. "누구야!!!" Anger filled my voice as I tossed and turned in bed, still trying to recover from the pain I just felt through my nerves. I shot my eyes opened as the pain slowly subsided bit by bit and and pulled away the blanket covering my head to see who on earth tried to murder me. Low and behold, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae hovered over me with grinning and smirking plastered ultra widely across their faces. "야 (ya)!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE 2 OF YOU?!" Screaming at the top of my lungs again and right into their faces. 

"아이고!! (Aigoo) Just look at how cute you are right now!" Baek punched the sides of my cheeks and motioned them up and down. I flicked his hands off my face and glared at him, more like a death stare, one that could have killed him if my eyes were weapons like swords. He would have died a million times for that. "Guys..." I sighed and tried my calm myself down before I explode for another time. "I barely had any sleep last night. I was up all night waiting for the results from the footages and I would love... REALLY LOVE that you and Jongdae get out of my room right now! 제발!! (Jebal)" I pleaded while rubbing my 2 hands together begging for my life to be spared at this moment. I really needed the sleep. I've been running around way too much for that brat, Sehun and his problems, not that the rest are not doing their part of job, but I just want some space to rest, as simple as that. 

Baekhyun and Jongdae seemed to be caught in the moment and stunned when I pleaded with them, they looked at each other as if they were found guilty of doing something against the law. Well, more like getting caught by their mothers for breaking their favourite piece of vaseware at home. "Sorry?" The older one apologised. "야! Told you that we should tone down a little!" He smacked the eldest one next to him on the right arm casuing him to whined in pain. "Okay, okay! My bad! But I have good news for you Yeol!" He beamed a little brighter while stil wincing in pain. "뭐? (mwo)" I asked with half opened eyes as I tried lying down and pulling the blanket over my head once again. 

The older one scrambled away my blanket and held onto my head with both hands on my sides saying, "You need to listen to me! It's very serious!!" Jongdae couldn't hold himself in and giggled for a second and suppress his laughter when Baekhyun tugged him with his elbow. "Okay, I'm listening now.' I rolled my eyes in annoyance and focused back at the 2 hyungs still sitting on my bed with no intentions to move away at all. "Okay..." Baekhyun spoke. "Does this have any relationship to the case?" Both males shook their heads. "Or any relationship with my company? New buisness ventures?" I guessed again and once again receiving a rejection of being correct. Beakhyun's eyes grew wider as he preps himself to release the piece of news he wanted me to know, "There's this lady we want you to meet." With that, he had a cheeky smile on his face and Jongdae anticipated for a reaction from me. Not being interested in what was suggested, I tossed to my right side, curled up as a fetus, pulling the covering over my head and sleep. Silenece was heard for a few seconds, and there came a loud smack. This time round it's on my , my precious and lovely that I have so much confidence in cos they looked reallly good in the clothings and style of my clothes. 

"ah, 이XX야... (i... ya...)!! I cursed the 2 hyungs next to me. "Leave me, will you?" Jongdae replied, "Nope! Never in our lives." Giving a highfive to Baekhyun at the little victory of countering my words. "I'm just not interested in anyone now! So please!!!" I gestured towards the door for the 2 of them to take their leave. "Trust me! You're gonna like her! She's an amazing girl!!!" I got up and pushed them towards the exit step by step. Reacting the usual way, the resisted. The more they spoke, the more force I exerted to push them out of the room. Finally, at the edge of the line where it's just one more step away to have them out of the room, Baekhyun said, "At least give yourself a chance, give her a chance and give us a chance!!" Jongdae added further, "Yes! We promise you that it will not de as disastrous as the last one!!" He held up his fingers in the air and swore a oath. 

***

 

Sehun's POV :

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter