Chapter 51 : Hit & Knocks

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV :

It's been one week since we have announced we are expecting babies - we are still unsure if they are monozygotic or dizygotic (indentical or not). We are really excited and we have no idea what we should be doing the empty room now sitting there. We shopped around the malls near our work place during lunch hours, looking through infant clothes and toys. "I think it's the safest that we buy toys first." I suggested and pick up one on each hand, waving at Joanne. "Hmm.. Sounds like an idea." She agreed and browsed around more. 

I threw all that my hands touched, regardless if it fits the age group of oour babies. I just want to pamper them, they are my precious. "Honey! I think you are going a little overboard with the toys we are buying. We are not a childcare centre." Joanne commented at the trolley filled to its brim. "Hehehe... I just didn't take note that I took that much." Innocently looked at her, with my gummy smile. "Okay, we are only going to buy a few." She warned and went through the piled trolley for the right toys. I had to agree that she's the rational one here, right now at this point. It had almost became a situation where the two of us had switched roles, I'm the mom and she's the dad. 

"That's 150,000 Won, thank you!" The cashier announced the grand total for the items we chose. "oh what? That's expensive! I only picked 3 items!" Joanne whisphered to me. "It's okay, 자기 (jagi)!" I comforted her and handed my credit card to the cashier lady for the payment. Even though Joanne was a little concerned about the price, she still put a smile on her face as we walked out of the department store. "Happy?" I asked her. "Yep! I get to shop and doing something that I really like without having you nag or scold me for spending too much!" She smiled. "Yah, you better stop buying those clothes you have placed in you online cart, babe! I forbid that and I'm not paying for those. I know you registered my credit card for those sites." I warned her. She made a funny face as an answer to tell me that she doesn't care and will go ahead as planned. "Wait for me!" I called out, jogging towards her. 

***

"Omo!" Jo exclaimed and shocked at what we saw with our own eyes. We walked in the front door, looking for a person-in-charge that we could speak to, and at the corner instructing and pinpoint at each worker, was my mom. "Mom!" I shouted to get her attention, she waved back at me and signalled us to her. "Woah! Be careful will you?!" I got agitated when a male worker nearly knocked onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter