Chapter 60: Tears

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun POV :

"Sehun..." A weak voice called out as soon as I entered the tree house. It was as if he already knew I was coming for him. "Hyung." I paused for a long while before approaching him, "Are you okay?" Silence filled the air once again and all I could see was Kris looking out of the window with furrowed brows. "You ain't thinking of backing out, right?" I asked the million dollar question, being straight to my purpose of being there. "Sigh. No! Are you crazy? She's all that I asked for, at least for all my life!" He hissed at me for even asking such a dumb question. 

I stopped right behind the couch he was sitting on and rolled my eyes. "Then what are you doing here? Ain't you supposed to get the girl of your dreams into your arms, like RIGHT NOW!" I raised my voice at his stupid act. "I want to... But I can't..." He mumbled softly and got back to being his weaker self again. "야 hyung! JUST TELL US THE REASON ALREADY!" Hitting the peak of my tolorance level with his secrets, I shouted at the top of my lungs. "I'm scared that what happens in those K dramas would happen on our wedding." He finally said it. "Wait, what? Hyung, are you hearing what you are saying?" I questioned him, in full unbelief. "야!! I know what I'm talking about!" He shot his deadliest stare at me. "Oh, c'mon hyung! You know that won't happen! It's K DRAMA!" Emphasizing on the frictional part of the sentence to him.  

As helpless as I was, I managed to drag him to the church. "여보 (yeobo)!" I tapped on her shoulders and pointed at Kris behind me. "OH! There you are! I knew you were hiding in our tree house. Kris Wu! Get your into the church right now. Naeun is freaking out and have her imaginations going to the extreme wild, thinking that you are going to abandon her!" Joanne pushed him into the hall as she spoke to him. "Just hang in there... and  I promise there will be no K drama scenes happening on your wedding day! Just trust me, okay?" She assured him right before he took his position. 

For the first 5 minutes, everything was dreamy and lovely. It brought me back to my wedding day. Though, I may not have know that I love her at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter