Chapter 53 : It's Legit

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV :

"Mr Oh, you have a meeting at 3pm later in the afternoon and followed by a dinner appointment with the representative of the Singapore Food and Beverage Company, Jjinja Daebak Pte Ltd. And..." I stopped my secretary at the first ring of my phone. "Yes, dear? Everything okay?" I spoke softly. I signalled and my secretary took her leave, leaving me in my office with my cold and half eaten lunch on the table. "Okay, I promise to be home earlier tonight and spend some time with you... I'm sorry that I've been really busy recently." Feeling guilty that every other day my schedule is always packed. I barely even had spent a good 5 mins to look at my wife eye ball to eye ball or even her features to see how much prettier she has grown into. 

Half way in the call with Joanne, Chanyeol and Baekhyun "barged" into the room, even when my secretary tried to stopped them, knowing that I greatly appreciate privacy when I speak to Joanne. I had no choice, but to let her know that it's okay and that they could stay whereas she could return to her work. "Okay, I'll see you tonight alright! Love you, bye." I kissed into the phone with my back facing the 2 hyungs. Otherwise, they would be mocking me like there's no tomorrow. "Yes, my hyungs?" I took my seat and got back to munching my undone lunch, looking up to them while awaiting for their first word. 

"We just wanted to see if you wanted to lunch together... But apparently you..." Baekhyun stopped and pointed at my filled mouth. "Alright Baek, this young man here deserves a break from all the teasing and Sehun, come... Hyung will buy you lunch." Chanyeol turned his heels around and walk towards the door. "What are you still waiting for? For more work to come before you leave?" He said sarcastically, so that I could quickened my pace. "Thanks hyung." I looked at him, with full sincerity. "It's okay. We know that you could really use a break now, if not, you will really coop up in that small office and not leave for at least 16-20 hours working your off." Chanyeol commented with a straight face. It's his way of telling me there's something I really need to change and do about my lifestyle. 

"I know... I wanted to clear as much work as possibel before I go on maternity leave with Joanne. I will be away for long. I sped up all the processes, working extra hours everyday so I could give my best and full attention to them." I explained, cracking my neck bones to release the nitrogens. "Sehun. you know you can always leave it the rest of us to help you right?" Baekhyun said concernly. "I know, hyung. But all of you have your own business to be busy with and all the documents practically need my signature before they could go on to draft the contracts and continue with the procedures..." As helplessly I sounded, I was indeed ranting to them about myoverwhelming load. 

"Why don't you assign something through legal papers to make those decisions for you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter