Chapter 50 : Overwhelming Love

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joanne's POV :

"Oops! I think we forgot to stock up our fridge..." Sehun stared at how empty and pathetic it looks, tyring to find just anything we could whip into a plain normal meal. "It's okay. I think we still have some ramyeon here." I opened the food cupboard where cans and instant food are stored. "Do you want this or this?" I held up, giving Sehun the options to choose. "We can't eat this now! You need good nutrient food! Let's go outside for a good breakfast meal." He took away all that I was holding onton and placed them on the island counter. Pulling my wrist, I stood still as rock, preventing him from taking another step. "Hmm? What's wrong?" He panicked a little, "Are you in pain?" He checked my body thoroughly. "No! I'm fine... I just..." I whined at him, "I just want some ramyeon. I've been craving for it so badly!" I put my palms together rubbing them against each other and begging him. 

Defeated, Sehun gave in to my request and asked for a measuring cup. "Hmm... It's somewhere here." I pointed at the second tier of the cupboard storing my pots, pans and baking items. "There it is!" I jumped trying to reach for it. "HEY!" Sehun shouted and I was startled. "Please, my baby! Let me do all these chores! I don't want you getting hurt." His worried eyes got right into me and I could only nod to him as a reply. "The last thing I want is to choose between you and the babies..." He announced as he stretched him arm for the measuring cup. "알았어 (arasseo)?" I smiled and assured him, "Yes, 오빠 (oppa)!" I with the name I called him with. "Oh I like that, from now on, please call me 오빠~" Enjoying the moment as he prepares to cook. 

"Hmmm!!!" Waving my hands towards my nose to take in the aromatic smell of ramyeon - my favourite food ever existed on earth. "I'm silvating! Can't wait to eat them!!" Turning around to set the table mats and other necessary cutleries for the meal. "Don't tell 엄마 아빠 about it! If not they will really kill me for eating this while having these tiny ones!" Sehun nodded his head as he started serving a portion of noodles to me. "So when is the next time for the doctor's appointment again? Did Kyungsoo hyung say anything?" He asked. "Nope. I don't know too." I replied slurping my noodles and soup together. "Okay, I'll call up the gynae and fix and appointment for you." Sehun offered. "Oooo.... I have a 24/7 husband, willing to do all things for me!" I teased yet am thankful to his little loving gestures towards me. 

"Shall we get ready and go to mom's place?" Sehun started packing up the dining table while I clean to table top with a dam cloth. "Okay! What time is the dinner tonight? My parents will be there too?" Walking towards the basin to resin it clean before washing my hands. "6. Yea, 어머님 (eomeonim) and 아버님 (abeonim) will be there too. I think Kris and Naeun will be too." He finished the dishes and hung them dry on the rack, he turned to look at me with half his body leaning on the counter edge. "Is my baby girl nervous now?" He said softly, brushing off some fallen strand of hair that covered my features. "Yea, yes. I guess?" I had my doubts and Sehun behaving like that is not helping me go very far in getting my nervousness out of my system. 

He moved in closer, gaze to gaze, our faces are about half an inch apart from each others and I could feel his breath on my lips. Knowing exactly where Sehun is heading, I stood still, looking at his lips or rather the floor throughout and let him take the lead. A few seconds later, he leaned in for a kiss. Taking my upper lips in between both of his, chills went down my spines. I was fully engulfed into his lips and the soft yet passionate kiss lasted for a few moments. When I was about to whine at the disappearance of his lips, he crashed right back onto my lips without warnings. Allowing him the entrance to my mouth, our tonue danced so well together but nature had to fail us in some ways. We broke for air, despite the not wanting to break the closeness and intimacy we were having. Every time we kiss, I crave for more of him and knowing that it was mutual made me want it more. 

Sehun leaned in for another peck, and tapped on my thighs signalling for me to jump and give him a kola hug. So I did. "We should not be doing this, but I really can't control myself to not go any further than this. I promise to be gentle and not hurt our babies okay?" He marched towards our bedroom and the next I knew, my had landed on our king-sized bed. 

***

"여보세요?" I answered the phone while rushing to put on my socks on my left foot. "어, 엄마. Yes, we are on our way there! Don't worry, we'll be on time!" I promised my mother over the phone but truth to be told was that we were just about to leave our house. "Is that mom?" Sehun asked running from the bedroom to the door for his shoes. "Yea..." I pented slightly with all the rushing as I tied my shoelaces. Sehun stood up straight adjusting his shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter