Chapter 11 : Are We Really Going To Get Married?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 : Are We Really Going To Get Married?

 

Sehun closed the doors behind him and tilted his head to rest it on the doors. He felt so helpless at that moment. He closed his eyes to get everything in his mind back to normal before heading to look for Joanna and Naeun.

 

***

 

“Boo? Are you alright?” Naeun called out behind the closed door of the female restroom cubical.

However, all she heard was sobbing and more sobbing. She felt sorry for her and she swear at that moment, her heart was in millions of pieces. She heard the knob of the main restroom door turn and she stepped aside to allow way for the stranger, only to find out that it was Sehun. She gasped at his presence but was stopped by him immediately as he didn't want Joanne to know of his presence.

Naeun nodded and covered , preventing more noises from slipping out her. She looked at Sehun; he didn't advert his attention to her. Instead, he was too focused staring at the door. She could see that his heart was breaking when he heard every sobbing noise made by his beloved behind that closed door. At that moment she knew Sehun loved her; he just didn’t know it, yet.

“Naeun?” Jo called.

“Y-yeah?” They both panicked and signaled to each other in hand signs, which lead to a mess of communication, both not knowing what each other were talking about.

“Am I dumb?” She questioned.

“H-huh? What do you mean?”

“For… For falling in love with one of my best friends?” She said in uncertainty.

That moment, Sehun’s jaw dropped, he was stunned. He didn’t know how to react anymore. He just stood still, and he couldn’t believe what he just heard. Sehun shook his head to regain his senses and prompted Naeun to ask more questions, he wanted to know what her true feelings were.

“I guess not? I mean, you have every right to fall in love with the person you want. Maybe it’s just not the right time for this relationship to start.” She spoke the truth.

“No, Naeun, you don’t get it.” She replied with sniffs and continued, “He… He didn't feel the same and never would.”

“Then you’re wrong boo!” Her answer surprised Sehun.

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“What I mean is that, that idiot just doesn’t know that he’s actually in love with you.” She said as she walked closer and closer to him with a finger pointing and poking where Sehun’s heart is.

He looked at Naeun and down at her fingers multiple of times. Even he began to question himself inside his heart, whether he loves her or not. Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter