Chapter 30 : Honeymoon

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 : Honeymoon

 

 

“So thankful that the ceremonies are finally over! I can’t even go on anymore! Yes, I admit that I was, forever, looking forward to this very significant day of mine, sharing with Sehun together, but I NEVER imagined it to be THIS tiring!”

The bride’s confession after the wedding on the way the Incheon Airport for the earliest flight in the morning, which is also known as the nightmare night flight, to Europe, the beautiful historical region with many romantic cities and hidden valleys.

Yes, I know that Europe is so cliché, but oh well, I guess that is what almost every newly wed would want to gain an experience for too! Therefore, we went on and booking a one-way ticket there, not knowing when will be our return date. One thing I’m pretty sure is that our first born would definitely be made on the exploration journey we have, according to Mr. Oh Sehun, proclaiming it to the entire family crowd in the resting room before we left for the airport.

Second confession of the bride, it is that, I actually wanted more two-of-us time, than just having babies so fast! Please at least grant me so us-world. However, on the other hand, I’m also in a dilemma. I WANT to have kids with him, because I know that he loves kids, to the moon and back again. This is bad, really bad!

“Baby…” He tapped me on the shoulders when we arrived at the airport while waiting for the driver to unload our luggage.

“Hmm?” I turned around with wide opened yet tired eyes, hidden behind the big framed glasses, giving him a faintly smile.

“Are you tired?” He said as her pulled me into his embrace.

I lied comfortably into his embrace, taking in his scent. I nodded my head, giving him an answer.

“Sorry that we had to set off this fast.” He softly spoke and my hair from top down.

Sehun just has a way to make me relax and feel all secured whenever he is around. It is as if I don't have to worry for anything, not even for the slightest, like my toothbrush or even my glasses. He is the best that I could ever ask for, sometimes, I just feel not good enough for him.

“Sir, you’re all ready to set off to the counters.” The chauffeur told us as he took out the last baggage we had.

Sehun just nodded to him. He took me by the hand with a straight face, only looking forward and nowhere else. We entered in to the warm airport from the chilly atmosphere behind the automated sliding doors. But warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter