Chapter 22 : Jeju It Is!

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 : Jeju It Is!

“QUACK QUACK QUACK~” The alarm went off at 7:30AM in the morning. I groaned loudly in annoyance at that stupid duck ringtone that Sehun set for the morning alarm. It was as ever so annoying and I can’t express how much I hated it.

A natural process to click the button to let it go on snooze, I needed that 5 minutes more of sleep. I flipped and covered most of my face with my pillow, and then I felt an arm encircled my waist pulling me backwards.

“Baby~” He whispered.

The softest and sweetest thing to wake up to, his voice sounded like soothing music in my ears. He kissed the back of my neck and I smiled in my sleep, waiting for more to come.

“It’s time to wake up, or else we’ll miss the flight there.” He kissed my shoulders this time round, not once but a few more times than I was expecting and tightened his grip on my waistline, pulling me closer into his embrace.

***

“Oh c’mon Sehun!! You’re such a slowpoke!! At this rate we’re gonna miss the flight!!” I screamed while increasing my walking speed to the counter for check in.

“Oh please! Me? Who’s the one who lazed in bed and too such a longgggggg time in front of the dressing table?” He returned the blamed to me.

I stopping in the middle of nowhere and turned around with my hands on my hips and shot a glare to him. He showed me his biggest and brightest grin as he made a sudden stop in front of me, tipping his toes trying not to knock into me.

“Hehehe~ I love you!” He raised his brows and turned my body around, giving me a slight push to keep going.

“Gosh, what am I gonna do with you huh? I can’t even win you in these small fights. You’re just so cute when you’re angry!” He laughed and I elbowed him.

“Ouch! Hey!” He stopped his steps and bent down in pain.

“Sehun, just stop acting already~” I continued my journey without even turning back. “We’re gonna miss the flight if you don’t hurry!”

“Man! You’re so heartless!!” He pouted and caught up with me.

While we were at the counter waiting for the crew to check us in, I place my hand wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter