Chapter 15 : Parable of Gowns

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 :  Parable of Gowns

 

Lunch was eaten in silence. There wasn’t any exchange of concerns about each other’s food, day and so on, not even the detailed of what happened earlier on before we met.

*Ring~*

Sehun’s phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and then to me. I stared back and nodded, signaling him to pick up the call.

“Yeobosaeyo~ Ne hyung…” He called out with a lighten face. “Ne, arasseo. We will be there at 2pm and yes, we will be home for dinner, you can tell eomma that.” He ended the call.

“Ne?” I asked.

“Oh! It’s Baekhyun hyung. He called and told us to meet him at the bridal shop, together with Kris hyung and the rest for the fit.” He took a sip of his green tea.

“Okay! I haven't seen them in a while too! I miss them so much!” I smiled widely.

“You sure did!” He smiled back.

The scene made my heart melt for him once again. Knowing that things are well even there was still awkwardness between us after what happened. Maybe this is one of the reasons why I love him.

***

“This one is much nicer!” He argued.

“Aniyo!! This one!!” The other insisted.

The ringing of the doorbells caught their attention. They stopped the little argument they had there and stared, wondering who was it that make they drool.

“Hey hey hey! It's just them, the newly weds. No big deal!!” Baekhyun broke the silence casually.

“BYUN BAEK! You just ruined this moment, they walked in like some celebrity! Damn!” Tao whined.

“Yah! What?! It's not like you haven’t seen them walk through the doors before ain’t it right?” Baekhyun returned Tao with I-couldn’t-care-less attitude.

Tao pouted and walked away looking for more tuxedos to try on.

“What’s wrong?” I curiously asked after seeing Tao’s panda pout.

“Miss little bride-to-be, you are just in time!!” Clapping his hands together. “We have a question for you! This will determine the LIFE and DEATH of us, the both of us! So PLEASE choose it wisely!!” Luhan spoke emphasizing on those certain words.

I looked at him in awe, as always. I can’t believe that my, I mean our,  Luhan is actually MALE cousin! He looks so much like a girl, I wish to be like him sometimes, BUT he has his manly moments. It’s not moments where he purposely wanted us to witness it, but it’s really those moments where you felt that he might behave gay-ish for that moment, he was actually manly to our surprises.

I blinked a few times before allowing what he said sink into my understanding. “Oh… Okay?”

“So, which of these gowns are nicer?” Pointing at the two ivory white gowns in front of my face. “Remember I said CHOOSE WISELY!” Luhan widen his eyes making it a code of me to choose his instead.

“What? That’s it??” I laughed out loud at them.

They looked at me in annoyance, “YAH! CHOOSE NOW!” They shouted together and I was taken a back by how serious they were just over which gown I would prefer better.

“YAH!” Sehun shouted. “What do you think you are doing?!” He continued.

The boys looked at each other in puzzled and shocked, all the 10 of them, not knowing why their beloved, soft-spoken maknae would suddenly have such  huge reaction this time.

It’s not like it’s the first time anyone of them has shouted at Joanne, and knowing that each other do not mean anything much when they raised their voices.

“Mwoh?” Jongin spoke up.

“Aish!” Sehun ran his fingers through his hair in irritation. “Hyungs, don’t shout at her anymore! Ugh, she’s now mine. MINE! So I don’t allow any… any form of bullying towards her! Arasseo?!” He claimed his territory.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Laughter filled the air.

“Kris! He heard that?” Minseok lean backwards and shouted to the changing room.

“Haha! Of course I did!” Kris walked out of the changing room curtains.

 “He claimed his territory~” He contiuned while adjusting his tie in focus.

“Sehun.” Kris turned around and signaled him to go over to him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter