Chapter 46 : Second Honeymoon?

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joanne's POV : 

Sehun and I stayed in our position for longer than a minute. Landing my head on his shoulers comfortably as I whsipered into his ear, he caressed my back in the way just as I loved it. It was soothing and lovely. His touch always captivates me regardless what kind of situation we are in. "Alright! We should really get those people fed." I pulled away from him as I patted both his arms lightly. "Okay..." He groaned and it made me giggled. The rest who were peeping from behind scattered themselves as they heard us moved from our positions. 

Sehun helped me set the table when I bring the dishes over. Everyone gathered around the dining table and started digging in. I swear all the 오빠 sitting right in front of me are like hungry ghost, they just gobbled down the food as if they have not eaten for the last 3 days. "Should.. Should I cook some more food? I think we only have ramyeon left at the moment." I stuttered due to the shocking fact that was being displayed in front of me. "No need to!" Baekhyun said with his mouth full. "Yah, don't have to, just sit and eat with us." Chanyeol shifted the food inside his mouth to the side before speaking. "Hmmm~" Minseok hummed while drinking water.

Sehun chuckled and he turned to me with a warm smile, "Improvements..." He said raising his brows and nodding at the same time. "Yah! Was I really that bad previously?" I retorted and glared at him playfully and this made him laughed. I haven't seem him smile like that for awhile and I'm loving the person I'm looking at right now. I really hope all these will be done and over real quick. I can't wait to date my husband once again. Honestly, Jeju is pretty special to us as well. I thought within myself if Sehun and I can get some time off and have a day trip around the island for a break. I tugged him lightly with my knees and whispered, "Babe... Do you think..." I hesitated. He looked at me and my lips again, knowing exactly what he will be doing in the next moment if I don't start talking. "Do you think we can take a break, just one day, to tour the city?" Allowing those words to fall from my lips and Sehun was takened aback.

He thought for a while before blopping his head slightly and agreed to the idea I suggested. I got really excited internally and squealed a little on my seat. "Yah, look at how excited you are!" He laughed at me and rubbed the back of my head with love. "Hyungs..." He called out trying to get all the male's attention. Suddenly, the front door opened and the click-clack sound from a pair of high heels were heard. "Guys! Why was I left out on this mission, all alone in Seoul?" A lady complained and when the light shoned on her, it was Naeun with a pouted face standing there staring at us, unhappy. 

At first instinct, Kris stood up and walked towards her. He has totally forgotten about our existence the moment Naeun is present. "Babe, didn't I tell you that you need to be in Seoul so that we can have an eye there on Yang JB?" He cooed and walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist. The rest of us had our eyes widened in disbelief. Baekhyun even had a few grains of rice dropped out of his mouth. Yes, it was so jaw-dropping that I didn't know what was the right reaction to give this time. "Excuse me? Come again?" I blurred out breaking the silence. " Babe what?" Sehun continued for me. 

Everyone of us rushed towards them and separated them, each group dragging them to the living room, one on each side of the sofa and started interrogating them. "What was it right there, that we saw and heard?" Jongdae cheekily asked, pointing and encircling his wrist at the entrance where they stood preiously. "What? I didn't say anything..." My brother tried to lie his way through. "Don't you dare lie in front of your sister's face, you idiot! And this concerns the happiness of my BFF!" I hissed at him. "Admit it or not?" Sehun tilted his head and asked, "I can't help you if you're not telling me anything, brother-in-law..." He prompted even more. "Yah. What are you guys do-..." Naeun tried to speak and we stopped her, "HUSH Will you!!" I shouted at her. "I'm trying my best here to force the true feelings out of my brother for you!!" I exclaimed harshly at her and she only slummed down lower letting us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter