Chapter 31 : Story Of My Life

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31 : Story Of My Life

 

 

“So James, how long have you been in here?” Sehun casually asked as James drove us to the Airbnb we are living in.

“12 years.” James focused on the road but gave a faintly smile seen through the rare mirror.

My eyes widen, “that’s a lonngggggg period of time! Don't you miss Korea?” I asked with concern.

James chuckled and said, “Of course I do! I miss my family! But… Nevermind.”

Sehun and I sensed something, so we didn't go on further asking. Throughout the journey James explained along the way as we passed by every iconic area. He said that he would try to cover as many as possible during our stay yet didn't want to rush us through so that we can enjoy moments of the honeymoon together.

Quoting him, “It’s the best moments that’s registered in your minds forever, not a single moment being forgotten.”

I love what he said.

I want to treasure every moment I spend with Sehun. Knowing that when we return back to Korea from this honeymoon trip, and we don't know when will be the next time we would spend such time together.

The businesses are at the peak period; taking this honeymoon time off means that there will be more and more work piled up. I was so worried that I had to even make calls privately in to restroom to Kris, making sure that everything is going on the right track, and not to let Sehun know about it.

I guess if he were to know about it, I’m in dead meat, not to also mention that he also tried to take my phone way so that I could BETTER focus, the main thing here is “better”, I was focusing, just not that enough in Sehun’s perspective. Oh well, I guess I just had to listen to him…

But thankfully for a great driver, who’s ever so patient with us. We were excited over so many things around the city and most of the time, we just forgotten that we had a meeting time with James.

Seeing us behaving like this, I guess James really missed his wife, I supposed. That’s because whenever we are happily together, I just manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter