Chapter 1: The News

Love still exists...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The News

For the last 20 years of their lives, they had spent it together. They were barely away from each other, in everything she does, he was there and vice versa.

They were meant to be, everyone saw that, however, it was a pity that they never seem to see each other that way, in the beginning. Things started to change as they grew older, maybe just Joanne.

She started to see a different side of Sehun, seeing him in to total different perspective as she used to. She, now, sees him as a man, a man that she pretty much can’t live without. Although she seems okay with him flirting with others girls because Sehun, and even herself doesn't know the true feelings within her hearts, she was breaking inside. She didn't like the fact but accepted it well enough, not allowing him to realize anything.

Slowly, years and days passed by and it became a habit for her to hide her true feelings towards him. They still share secrets and about life, nothing more in depth, like the time they used to when they were kids, or maybe still best friends.

Today was their 20th friendship anniversary and it marks the very day where they finally graduated from college. Finally starting to live their own lives without obvious support from their families.

Yes, both of their families own businesses in Korea and nonetheless, around the world too. But it was a deal between them and their families to be allowed to go out into the society to gain experiences before taking over the company.

This very day was special to them. Even so, Sehun decided to choose today, and of all days, today, to break her this piece of news.

Joanne’s POV:

"So... Y-you... How long have you guys dated?" I said trying to not sound broken hearted.

"Hmm... About a month long, I guess? Right Sehun?" So Young said turning her face to Sehun and raised the question.

All Sehun did was to nod and avoided eye contact with me.

 

“Congrats!” I slight uplifted the corner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter