004

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to acoustic music. It's been a while since we've got another student." Ms. Mi, the music teacher, told Amber. Amber nodded shyly in response and sat down in a seat. The classroom was quite large. It had cushioned stools as chairs and in front of everything was a baby grand piano. Beside all that was a stage that was linked to the drama room. So if you were to go through it from this music room, you would be in the drama room. It's currently blocked off with movable walls because the drama class is currently using it. 

The whole class consisted of 5 people. Her, Key, and three other girls. 

"Okay," Ms. Mi started, "lets start off with names. Why don't you start us off Kim?" she says, pointing to Key. Key heaved a sigh and introduced himself. 

"As you all know, my name is Key." he says casually and uncaringly. Once he says that, the three girls sitting across from Amber and Key staredt squealing in excitement like a bunch of baby pigs in a farm. Amber looks at Key but all he could do is roll his eyes. As if automatically, Amber knew that these girls had only joined this music course because Key was there. The three girls went one after another and soon enough, it was Amber's turn. 

"My name is Amber Liu. Nice to meet you all." she bowed. She looked at the girls sitting across from her and gave them a friendly smile. This caused them to swoon for her instantly. Amber's eyes widened immediately, realizing what she's just gotten herself into. Uh oh, she thought to herself as she sat back down into her seat, just remembering that she is using the identity of a guy and not a girl. This is going to be a tough one to get herself out of. 

"Now that we know everyone's names," Ms. Mi continued, "why don't we start with the basics first?" And with that, the whole class was going through scales and finding out what kind of instruments people play besides singing. When Amber gave a singing demonstration by singing a duet called "Goodbye Summer" with Key, the girls swooned for the both of them. In their eyes, they have two hot, y, adorable and talented guys that they can fangirl over.

However, in Key and Amber's eyes, those girls meant trouble and a year's worth of annoyance. 

That night, Amber ruffles her hair in frustration, knowing that she has just gave herself another burden adding onto the fact that she's already trying to pass off as a guy. Soon, Key comes out of the bathroom, finished with his shower.

"You're turn." he tells her. She nods her head but her nose is pointed towards the ground and her head still buried in her hands.Key looked at Amber for a while as she hunched over, frustrated. So he spoke up to break the silence.

"What you did back there in the music roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter