013

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you Amber Josephine Liu." a familiar voice told her. Amber turns around and finds herself in field of flowers with petals dancing in the wind.

The scenery was bright and calm. In the distance, she can see a black figure slowly approaching but she couldn't quite make out who it was.

"H-how'd you know my full name?" she asked him.

"You told me remember?" the voice giggled jokingly. She raised an eyebrow at him, not recalling telling anyone her middle name.

As the person slowly approached her, she widened her eyes at who it turned out to be. She stood there, staring at him and paralyzed. He cupped her chin when he finally made his way over to her and looked deeply into her eyes.

Her heart pounded in her ears, her stomach doing a trapeze act from within as the distance between their faces shortened.

As if automatically, she slowly closed her eyes, feeling his soft breath against her lips. She didn't know why she decided to close her eyes. In fact, she shouldn't be closing her eyes. She should be pushing him away, preventing any of this from happening but she remained as still as a statue, feeling his lips hover right over hers.

Bracing herself, she expected something sweet to happen when a loud beeping sound bursted right through her ears drums.

Amber quickly opened her eyes and found herself snuggled up in bed, her alarm clock frantically telling her to wake up. She sat up and gave herself a long and soothing stretch. Putting her arms down she thought back to her dream.

Why in the world did she dream of him? She couldn't possibly like him right? This is outrageous! Well, to her it was outrageous. She tried to shake the feeling off but the more she thought about it, the more she felt her head pound with her heart fluttering and her face flushed red.

She tried to shake it off again. Trying to forget about the dream. There was no way that she would ever like him. Never.

As usual, Key has come over this morning to visit little Seong as well as walking Amber down to breakfast.

Seeing Key made her heart flutter again but she forced herself to not show him that she's blushing. Then she thought back to her dream which made her blush even harder while Key was distracted with Seong.

"Hey dimwit! Ready to go?" Key asked her playfully, getting up from a suffering crouch. Pissed, Amber clenched her fist and jabbed it into his gut, leaving him laughing away in pain. How in the world could she ever think that she would learn to like this son of a ? There was no way that she would ever fall for this and that's official.

After a while longer, they made their way down to the caf and over to their table for breakfast. The rest of the group were slowly making their way over to the table together.

The whole Taemin thing hasn't been resolved yet, which often made eating together a little awkward but at least the group was slowly moving past that, which was a good thing.

"Sulli's not here again?!" Luna asked. Everyone shrugged, not knowing why Sulli hasn't been here for the past couple of days.

This worried Amber. Sulli was so close with her since the very beginning, guiding her around the school and being her first best friend that she could trust. But since the whole Taemin thing, she hasn't come to pick her up for business class together or show up during meals. And even when they do see each other during business, no matter how many times Amber has attempted to talk to Sulli again, Sulli would just ignore her with a bunch of nods until Amber learned to shut up and walk away.

Amber looked at her plate of food sadly, wondering if it was her that has done something wrong to make Sulli upset.

“Amber?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter