011

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch was quite eerie. The whole group was talking about the ghost Taemin saw when he was at Amber's room which has caused a lot of suspicion and staring as Amber joined them.

"You have a ghost in your room?" Jonghyun asked Amber, clearly not taking this whole situation seriously.

"No." Amber lied.

"No? I saw him!" Taemin yelled.

"Calm down. I know that there have been rumours saying that the room that I'm currently living in is haunted but there really isn't anything there. Taemin, you must've been imagining things." Amber lied again.

"I saw him! It was a little boy ghost who has a disoriented face that scared me half to death! He even called you Noona but he clearly is inaccurate." Taemin shouted. When Taemin said Noona, it caused Key, Amber and Sulli to choke on whatever they were doing and then breathing a sigh of relief when he mentioned that the little ghost boy is inaccurate.

"I think you were dreaming Taemin." Key said.

"How could've I? You've seen him before!" Taemin exclaimed. Amber turned her head towards Key, widening her eyes with frustration.

"Come to think of it, I was hallucinating that night. I was half awake, on my way to the bathroom." Key lied.

"No you weren't!" Taemin argued.

"I don't trust you." Minho muttered, his arms folded across his chest

"I'm serious!" Amber argued.

"Guys! Quit arguing! This is so stupid! Let's just end it off that there was never really a ghost okay!" Sulli shouted in total frustration, trying to stop the conversation. Taemin opened his mouth to protest but Sulli held up her finger to his lips to hush him.

Sighing, he sat back and stopped talking about it.

The next night, Amber was in the middle of finishing up her business project. Seong was continuously  pestering her to play with him every now and then which really annoyed her because she was so closed to being finished but he’s preventing her from getting any further in her project. Amber has told many times to leave her alone but he wouldn’t.

Amber has had enough of Seong’s pestering and was about to give him a major scolding when suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Quick Seong! Hide!" Amber whispered to him frantically.

Obed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter