035 [END]

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“TAEMINNIE!”

“YAH! CHOI JINRI! How many times have I told you to not pounce on me like that?!” Taemin complained.

“Yah! Amber! Taeminnie’s bullying me!” Sulli cried.

“You pounced on him first. This wasn’t the first time that I’ve heard him complain about it.” Amber laughed.

“Where’s my kiss?” Key came in to their group jokingly. Amber giggled and kissed Key on the cheek as he did the same.

“You two disgust me.” Jonghyun joked.

“You should be the one to talk! You’re constantly flirting with Luna!” Amber stuck out her tongue at him.

“YAH! PABO!” Luna smacked Jonghyun on the back of his head as she walked in.

“What now?!” Jonghyun asked, rubbing the back of his head.

“Nothing. I just like hitting you.” Luna smiled.

“GET OVER HERE!” Jonghyun shouted, carrying Luna by the waist and spinning her around like a top. When they finally stopped, he put her down but everyone’s eyes were pinned to them.

“Disgusting. Right.” Key and Amber grinned in sync.

“Wait, where’s our Minstal couple go?” Jonghyun wondered.

“Here they come.” Taemin pointed at the caf entrance. Krystal and Minho came in with her scolding at him for something he had probably did wrong, again, and he gave her his same bored expression.

“What’s going on now you two?” Sulli rolled her eyes, finally cutting her childish act.

“YAH! I told him to do his part of the project for physics but what ends up happening? Me. I do ALL of the work. AGAIN!” Krystal complained.

“It’s not the first time that you two have been working together you know.” Luna told her, unsurprised. Soon, Victoria and Onew came in, both holding a tower of textbooks.

“Here comes our two nerds.” Luna rolled her eyes and laughed.

“It would be nice if you guys helped out you know.” Victoria shot.

“Vic, I’m going to run on ahead okay?” Onew told her. She nodded and he ran off. Victoria rested the stack on their group’s usual eating table and massaged her own shoulders.

“Yeah, you guys are very helpful.” she mumbled. They all grinned with their teeth showing.

“No one wants to be the third wheel Vic.” Amber smiled. Victoria slapped Amber on her shoulder, hating it when Amber starts shipping her and Onew together.

“I’m going to ignore you and get going now.” Victoria sighed.

“Vic!” Onew came running back. “Let me help you with those.”

“Please.” Victoria said helplessly. Onew reached to the bottom to take over but startled Victoria with an unexpected skin-to-skin contact, sending the biology textbooks to the ground.

“S-sorry!” Onew panicked, frantically picking up the books off the ground. Victoria got herself some books too, trying to cover her blushing face from him.

“It’s not your fault. I just didn’t have a good enough grip.” Victoria stuttered. Getting up, they both held eye contact for a moment before snapping themselves back to reality.

“It’s too heavy. Here. Give them to me and I’ll send the rest down.” Onew offered, opening himself up for the rest of the books.

“You sure?” Victoria asked.

“Positive.” Onew smiled. Doing as he said to, Victoria stacked the rest of the books and Onew rushed over to the Science department. Victoria heaved a sigh as she saw his shadow disappear to the other side of the caf.

“Well, well, well. It seems like our Victoria Song is finally getting somewhere.” Amber nudged.

“YAH! QUIT IT YOU GUYS!” Victoria squealed as she flailed her arms around to shoo away her friends that were teasingly surrounding her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter