010

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey guys, have you noticed that Taemin has been acting strange lately?” Amber asked the group worriedly. They were all grouped together for lunch and Amber took her chance to ask the others as Taemin went to the bathroom.

“In what ways?” Krystal asked.

“Krystal, don’t tell you haven’t noticed.” Luna said blankly, raising an eyebrow at her. But Krystal shook her head naively.

“You noticed too?” Amber whispered in shock.

“Notice what?” Minho asked insensitively, putting down his phone.

“Taemin has been acting really- shyly- lately.” Luna told him as if she was unsure of herself. Amber nodded in agreement, thinking the same way.

“I don’t see any difference. He’s the same old Taemin if you ask me.” Minho mumbled.

“You are one of the most insensitive person out of us all. You’ll never understand even if you knew what was going on.” Krystal blurted. Minho glared at her and she glared back at him. Those two looked like either one was about to pick a fight but was still waiting for the opponent to make the first move.

Minho eventually went back to twiddling on his phone, figuring that continuing this staring contest was pointless. Krystal immediately ignored him and focused her attention back to the conversation.

“What do you mean by “shyly” though?” Onew asked.

“Like he’s got something to say but he’s not saying anything about it.” Amber muttered.

“Well, I have noticed that but it’s only when he’s around you Amber.” Minho intoned. Amber snapped her head towards Minho direction with widened eyes. She was afraid that he was going to say that.

“You don’t think that he likes Amber do you?” Jonghyun joked.

“What? Don’t be ridiculous. Taemin’s straighter than a beam of light.” Sulli snapped.

“Yo! Calm down Sul. I was just joking.” Jonghyun giggled, holding his hands up in defence. But even Jonghyun said it as a joke, it still worried Amber that he might actually like her. That possibility is definitely there but she didn’t want it to be true because that will just end up raising a lot of complications. More than she already has to deal with.

Before they knew it Taemin has already made his way back from the bathroom.

“Whatcha’ guys talking about? Me?” Taemin joked.

“We were actually.” Minho responded but his answer was rewarded with a jab in the chest by Krystal whom hit him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter