028

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doctor? What’s happening?”

“You’re friend has been diagnosed with Pulmonary Embolism.”

“What? How could that be?”

“He apparently has been diagnosed with Heart Arrhythmia previously, leading up to Pulmonary Embolism,” the doctor explained “now, he is in need of immediate surgery.”

...

“Wait, then will Key come out okay?”

“He has a high chance of a successful surgery but-”

...

“But there’s still a risk that the surgery could be unsuccessful.”

These scenes kept replaying through his mind. Leaning against the wall, he smiled evilly. For some odd reason, he felt good that he has done it and seeing Amber in pain made him feel… soothed.

“Sir? Can I help you?” a nurse holding a clipboard asked him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Oh! Yes, I’m fine. I’ll be on my way now.” he replied. Nodding her head, the nurse went on her way as he straightened up and left the hospital.

He exited the building and got into the back seat of a black car.

“So? What’s going on in there?” Sulli asked as he got himself comfortable and put on his seat belt.

“Key’s in emergency.” Taemin reported devilishly.

“Good. Everything’s going according to plan.” she smirked. Taemin started to giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Sulli asked.

“Revenge Sulli.” Taemin responded.

“Didn’t you say you loved her?” Sulli asked, knowing who he was referring to.

“She betrayed my feelings. Now, it’s payback time. I’m not about to let her off so easily.” Taemin clenched his teeth and fists. He was boiling on the inside. He despised Amber now but he wasn’t about to draw the line until he saw her in the immense pain that he had to go through. Seeing him this way, Sulli felt victorious. Her enemies were now his.

Two down, one to go.

~

Key was all that was going through her mind now. Key was sick this whole entire time. He has had a rough past and now he is in the surgical room. Questions kept racing through her mind because she was dying to know why. Why didn’t he say anything? Why didn’t he tell her? Did he not trust her? What was going on in his mind? The more she thought, the more worried she got.

Amber rummaged her hands through her hair. Exhausted, lost, confused. She didn’t know what to do nor what to think. All she cared was about Key and his safety.

Immediately, Key was rolled out of the surgery room and pushed into an ambulance car.

“What’s going on now?” Victoria asked. But the doctor was too preoccupied himself. So instead, she went to the nurses and asked again, frantically.

“There was a problem with the salt water that has been recently shipped in. Someone has removed the expiry date on those salt water and replaced them with fake ones. We are now rushing your frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter