015

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" Amber asked in fright.

"Don't play dumb with me Miss. Liu, the whole school knows that you've enrolled into this school as a male student when really, you're a female." the headmaster told her. She widened her eyes at him. How'd he find out? 

"I received this letter informing me of this case." he continued, holding up the sheet of paper. "This letter was sent to me anonymously a couple days ago and by then, rumours have been raised within the school around every student in case you didn't know. To make sure that this wasn't a prank, I did some further investigations myself. Amber Josephine Liu is it?" he asked but Amber didn't move a mussel. How could she? Who ratted her out?

"Since you aren't saying anything, I take that I'm correct. You realize, enrolling into this school is violating the school's main priority right? You have lied about your true identity which is entirely unacceptable. I have already phoned your sister and you shall be leaving this school coming Friday. You have exactly one week to get things wrapped up and get out of here. Out of my office please and thank you." he projected. 

With that, Amber got up and left the room as told. She couldn't believe that she's forced to leave the school just like that. When she made it back to the cafeteria table, all heads turned her way as she watched the tiles move underneath her feet. She dared to look at everyone with shameful eyes. She wanted to join them again but she didn't know how. She couldn't bring herself to be a part of that group anymore.

"What happened Amber?" Luna asked worriedly. 

"If that's even your real name." Minho mumbled. Krystal elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to hunch over in pain.

"Ignore him." Krystal muttered. Amber looked at them, in shock that they're actually worried about her.

"You guys know don't you?" Amber asked sadly. They all nodded.

"But no matter what, we're always a family. We're here for you Amber." Victoria told her sincerely. A smile crept onto Amber face. She shouldn't be smiling about this at all but the warmth coming from her friends comforted her, telling her that everything will be ok. But everything's not ok.

"The headmaster said that I have to leave by Friday." Amber admitted, sitting down in her chair.

"He's kicking you out?!" Krystal asked furiously. Amber nodded sadly.

"Is there anything we could do?" Onew asked.

"Probably not." Minho mumbled. Krystal elbowed him again.

"Another word and you know where this fist is going to go." Krystal threatened. Minho's eyes widened and he immediately shut up. By the looks of it, Amber could tell that Krystal and Minho are really good friends because she's never seen anyone else dare to hit Minho like that until now.

"I don't know. I violated the school's main priority, I don't think that I'll be given the chance to prove I'm trustworthy enough to be in this academy again." Amber told them. She could feel tears forming in the back of her eyes but she couldn't bring herself to cry. She doesn't feel that she has the right to cry in this situation but it choked her to hold it back. 

"Amber, if you need to cry, go right ahead. We're here for you." Key told her as he rested his hand on her shoulder. Key know her well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter