014

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite the amount of people telling her to stop worrying, Amber was still anxious about what Sulli has told her even weeks later.

She walked absentmindedly down the hall with Sulli on her mind. However, no matter how absentminded she was, she couldn’t help but feel that people were talking behind her back. She would turn around so see that nothing was wrong but the eerie atmosphere that everyone was giving her for the past couple of days.

“Hey guys, do you know what’s going on these past few days?” Amber wondered during breakfast.

“No, what up?” Onew asked.

“I’m feeling an eerie atmosphere lately.” she confided. Jonghyun bursted out laughing.

“An eerie atmosphere? You’re joking right? I think that that’s just you.” he giggled.

“I’m being serious!” Amber shouted in frustration.

“Jonghyun! Quit it. That’s not nice.” Luna glared. Amber looked at Luna, glad to have such a sensitive and caring friend like Luna around. But this still doesn’t answer her question. What’s going on lately?

“Luna do you know?” Amber asked but all Luna was shake her head no.

Everyone else has told her to leave it alone but it still bugged her. As she walked down the hall, she could feel every pair of eyes staring down on her, giving her an unwelcoming aura in the atmosphere. It was as if they knew something that Amber didn’t want them to know but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

~

“Hey look! It’s Liu!” One of the guys in her Math class shouted, pointing hysterically at her. Amber rolled her eyes as the boys approached her desk.

“What do you want now Jung Daehyun?” Amber asked annoyingly.

“Rumours. Heard things that you probably aren’t proud of.” he smirked.

“One being that Taemin likes you.”  a friend of Daehyun’s added.

“Not funny Zelo.” Amber glared.

“Poor guy probably doesn’t even know what’s going on in your life.” another teased.

“What? Youngjae, what are you talking about?” Amber asked him.

“Oh, you don’t know what’s going on?” Daehyun realized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter