030

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MINHO!” Krystal cried, rushing into the office.

Just hours ago, Minho had been summoned to the office for questioning. Apparently, Taemin had reported to the office that Minho had cruelly beaten him up. Minho admitted everything therefore is now stuck in the office for detention as his punishment along with 2 weeks worth of suspension.

Seeing Krystal, the secretary got up to her out, “I’m sorry Ms. Jung but you’re not-”

“Ms. Lee! Please, please! Just give me 10 minutes!” Krystal sniffled. To her innocent and pained condition, secretary did as she asked.

“What are you doing here?” Minho asked coldly.

“You should be the one to talk! I told you not to go looking for Taemin! What the were you thinking?! Are you hurt?” Krystal examined.

“Quit worrying about me!” Minho tried to shrug her off but Krystal held on.

“I wouldn’t be worrying if you were so irrational!” Krystal sobbed. Tired of hearing her cry any longer, Minho cupped her chin, brought her closer to him and kissed her. Krystal, shocked at first, widened her eyes but then eventually leaned in. In an awkward position, the secretary held the file that she was organizing up to her face and pretended she saw nothing.

Slowly parting, Minho and Krystal’s eyes lingered on each others with Minho whispering, “Please stop crying or worrying. I’ll be back before you know it.” and gave her an unfamiliar yet sincere smile. Krystal was mesmerized and her lips stayed parted even after that separation but at least her tears stopped flowing.

“Where the others?” Minho asked softly.

“O-outside.” Krystal stuttered nervously.

“Go back to them,” Minho smiled, “See you in two weeks.” And with one more kiss, Krystal went out to reunite with her friends again.

“Wow… that… escalated quickly.” Onew said awkwardly.

“So are you guys like… together now?” Jonghyun asked.

“I guess?” Krystal responded, unsure herself. Seeing Krystal and Minho like that, Amber thought back to that moment that she and Key had back at the garden that day. Before that argument. Before everything fell apart. Before they both realized each others feelings. Amber wanted to cry, but she couldn’t. In fact, she shouldn’t be crying. She should be happy for Minho and Krystal.

in a deep breath, Amber put on a smile that she could actually feel from the bottom of her heart.

“I’m happy for you Krystal.” she smiled. Krystal looked at her and embraced her thoughtfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter