002

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  After the Wedding [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

The following day I woke up in bed, still tired from last night. Though I did have fun, my body ached and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Turning around, I realized I wasn't alone in my bed anymore. That's when I remembered that Baekhyun had moved in not too long ago, and last night was the first night we spent together as newlyweds. I then to my back and I start thinking.

I wonder how long we're going to be together. I hope we’re together forever like Ye Eun and Erik. They’ve been together for over 2,100 years. That's a very long time to be with one single person. They are faithful to each other, and they're a great couple and amazing example of a perfect marriage.

I just hope Baekhyun and I can do the same. Eventually I'm going to have to marry Luhan, as he is the one that I am destined to marry. I wonder how that's going to turn out, though. If being to one person isn’t enough, now two? My life is so complicated.

So deep in thought, I almost didn’t hear Baekhyun mumbling something incoherent. I looked at him and he was fast asleep. His flawless skin looked as if it were glowing in the dim morning sunlight. He just looked perfect. I wanted to touch his face so bad, but I held back.

Turning to my right side, I tried falling back asleep, but I couldn't. That's when an arm slithered up and over my waist. He pulled me closer to his body and snuggled his head into my shoulder blade. I couldn't help but blush. I haven't done this kind of skinship in so long.

I felt somewhat uncomfortable at first, but then I got used to it and fell back asleep.

---

Soo Young's POV

The next day, I woke up to the sound of birds outside.

I got out of bed and looked out from my balcony window. The sun was warm as it shined on my skin and the soft breeze caressed my hair, moving it ever so slightly.

"Perfect summer day," I said aloud.

I decided to go ahead, shower, and find out what was planned for the day. Since the newlyweds’ honeymoon wouldn't be for another 2 weeks, maybe we could go somewhere with everyone.

After showering quickly, I got dressed and braided my hair so it wouldn't get in the way. Putting some sandals, I quickly did my make up and put on my jewelry to match.

Grabbing my phone and a small purse, I walked out of my room and went to see if anyone else was awake.

What was I thinking? It was only 8:30 AM after all.

Going into the kitchen to find a few maids cooking breakfast. I was surprised to find Siwon and Eunhyuk in the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING!" chimed Eunhyuk.

"Morning," I  said to him in a bland voice.

"Aww, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate.

"Morning Soo Young-sshi," said Siwon

"Good Morning Siwon-sshi," I replied happily.

"W-Why do you greet him so warmly and I get the cold shoulder?" asked Eunhyuk, looking dumbfounded.

I shrugged.

"She likes me more," he said causing me blushed.

If only you knew how I really feel.

Just then, Kris and Tao walked in.

"Good Morning." Kris yawned, dragging his feet across the floor. He rubbed his eyes as he yawned even more and smacked his lips together. It was obvious that he was still waking up. Tao, on the other hand, was jumping all over the place.

"Good Morning everyone!" he chimed.

"Morning," we all replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter