006

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] What is Love? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Just a head's up this update will focus more on Soo Young and Siwon than Mi Na and Baekhyun. But I'll be changing between them. But it's going to be more in Soo Young's & Siwon POV.

Soo Young's POV

Sitting on the rocks with Siwon was pretty awkward. I didn't know how to contain my feelings. I didn't want to be straight forward. I didn't want to scare him.

"So... you not as scary as I thought you were," said Siwon suddenly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked looking at him

"What I mean is that... I heard a lot about you. Since you are in the media world. Your an editor so you have to edit all of our interviews. Plus you have to work closer with SM since your company has a partnership with us," said Siwon

"Oh," I nodded. Which was mostly true. I did some how find my way to the SM HQ because of intervies and such. 

--

Flashback

It was a quiet summer afternoon in the year 1450.

I was walking around the Garden of Love that my mom spent so much making.

She was actually outside tending to some over grown roses and bushs.

"Mom do you need help?" I asked her as I found my way around the maze

"No honey. I'm fine. I've I need help I'll tell you okay?" she sweetly as she smiled towards me.

"Alright," I said walking out the maze and headed inside to grab a glass of water.

I as I walked past the foyer of the house, the door bell rang. I didn't see any maids in sight. So thinking none of it, I decided to answer it myself

When I opened the door, I saw a really tall man standing at the door. It had a light brown hair, a some what tan complex. He was wearing a colorful hanbok.

He looked down at me since he was in fact taller than me.

"Annyounghaeseyo. Kim Jae Min-iminda," he said bowing.

I was speechless. It was Kim Jae Min. The most famous vampire in the society.

"A-Annyounghaeseyo. Cha S-Soo Y-Young," I said bowing quietly as I stuttered. He smirked a little.

"Ah... you the second eldest sister right?" he asked smiling. His eye smile was to die for.

"N-Ne,"

"Can I come in?" he asked smiling

"Ah ne," I said opening the door wider and stepping aside. He carefully places one foot into the house, followed by the other. He took his shoes off and gently placed them in the cabinet near the door.

I closed the door and I walked in front of him to guide him through the confusing house.

"So what brings someone like yourself here?" I asked. I was always straight-forward so it wasn't a surprise that he looked taken back from my sudden boldness.

"You're eldest brother Ye Jun invited me,"

"You know my oppa?" I asked shocked

"Ne. He is a close friend of mine,"

"Ye Jun-oppa is a close friend of yours?" I asked

"Ne," he said nodding his head.

"Woah. Oppa is awesome," I said

Jae Min simply smiled.

Just then Ye Jun came down the stairs from his room.

"Kim Jae Min! I see you've met one of my younger sisters," said Ye Jun

"Ne," smiled Jae Min as he bowed.

"I'd like you to met my other siblings but unfortunately they have gone out of town and won't be back until two days from now,"

"It's okay hyung maybe once they come back," he said

"Soo Young be kind enough to show him to his room. He will stay with us for awhile. Alright?" asked Ye Jun

"Ne oppa. This way Jae Min-sshi," I said leading him up the stairs and towards the guest room hallway.

"This is such a beautiful and large house," he said awestruck

"Why thank you,"

We continued our towards the room in quiet.

Once we got there I opened the door to show him a fairly large room.

"Wow this is perfect thank you Soo Young-sshi," he said smiling before walking in and slowly closing the door.

 

About two months later, we actually got closer as he stayed longer at the house. He met everyone else and was close to them but not as close as Ye Jun. 

We eventually started to like each other and it soon developed into a relationship that was unseparable. Whenever I would go he would go. Just like Erik and Ye Eun.

We rarely ever fought about small things. We would always try to solve it without getting anyone else involved.

My parents acknowledged that we were in love. Eventually the vampire society found out and they supported us. 

Since I was a princess and him being a famous vampire... word would get out fast.

We spent many months together. He usually went on business trips and what not. He didn't officially live with me but we would see each other a lot.

 

About 4 years into the relationship I noticed quite a lot of changes in him. He would not visit me as often and then he lie so much about different things.

I knew he wasn't like that but I didn't know how to ask him what was wrong, until one day I had went out to walk around.

I decided to go into town so I asked one of our guards to accompany me. Once in town, they let me off the carriage and I slowly walked around. It was then that I noticed that he was with someone else. Another girl!

But why?

I questioned myself many times and I felt a single tear go down my cheek.

He was smiling fondly of her. I even felt his emotions towards her. They were those of loving. The ones that he once had towards me until recently.

"Is it because of her?" I whispered. I looked at the girl and I noticed something different about her.

"Soo Young-sshi... that girl. She's... she's a fairy. Word around is that her name Liu. She's from China," whispered the guard in my ear.

"F-Fairy? I thought they were rare here?" I asked looking back towards the girl who was talking to my Jae Min.

"Yes," he nodded

I walked over to where they were. I tried acting nice.

"Oh Jae Min-oppa. What brings you here?" I asked plastering a smile on my face. Even though I wanted to rip this fairys' throat.

"S-Soo Young... uh I was just catching up with a friend," he said looking towards Liu. I could feel his emotions going crazy. I never told him but I knew that he had someone else by the way his emotions were towards me. But I never wanted to say anything.

"Friend?" I asked sweetly as I looked towards Liu this time.

She hesitantly looked at me and then smiled.

"Uh Liu this is Soo Young... my... girlfriend. Soo Young this is one of my close friends Liu," He said as he paused before saying 'girlfriend'

"Jae Min-oppa...," I said looking at him 

"Hmm..." he said not even looking towards me

"If you want to break up than fine. But be warned people are not always what they say to be. Liu may be lieing to you... but since you like her so much than give it a shot. I'm not going to hold you back. Try it for yourself. But so you know... if you realize that I was actually right and you want to comeback to me... I'm not going to accept you because you treated me like trash the past few weeks," I paused and recollected myself

"These past four years have been the best years ever with you. But since you want to leave me, a princess, for a misely fairy than fine. But just know the vampire society, my family and I will never accept you again for what you've just done. You've broken my heart and disappointed me. I thought you were better than this. I guess I was wrong about you. You coward. Go and have fun with this fairy," I said I picked up my dress and walked off.

"What do you mean fairy? She's a vampire!" he said standing up

"You're wrong. She's a fairy. Just look at her closely! She's hiding it from you. She wants you to fall into her trap!" I said still walking away

I could feel his emotions starting to change.

But it was already too late for me.

------

Present Soo Young's POV

Remembering that past was painful.

I wonder what became of Jae Min.

I kept staring towards the night sky. 

"What are you thinking about?" 

I turned my head to the right... I had forgotten that Siwon was even there.

"N-Nothing," I said hugging my legs closer to my chest.

"There is something wrong because you're crying," he said as he leaned closer to me to wipe away a tear.

I sat there shocked. I hadn't realize that I was crying.

"It's...-"

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me," he said sitting back up.

I looked at him a little taken back.

"It's okay. I'll tell you because I never really told anyone besides my family," I said weakly smiling

I slowly told him about Jae Min and how he left me for a fairy that didn't even love him.

"Wow. That must have been hard. But how did you get over him? You were with him for fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter