029

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Birthday! [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mi Na's POV

Words couldn't describe the disappointment that I felt when I read the text from Baekhyun. I was really looking forward to spending time with him and Ji Young. I really wanted him to met her because she played an important part of my life.

I mean sure that time when we first ate dinner with them was when he met her, but that was when we were eating dinner with as fans not as a married couple and friends.

As much as I wanted to sigh, I held it back for the sake of Myungdae. I didn't want to worry him about adults problems. The poor boy has already been through enough and I was glad that he was able to make friends.

But what surprised me the most was that he even invited them over to hang out. I knew it was normal among boys and girls alike, but I guess I still have a lot of catching up to do with him. But with Baekhyun on my back and work... it was going to be a tough and long journey.

Don't get me wrong, I love Baekhyun with all my heart but sometimes I just want to strangle him to knock some sense into him.

It's already been 3 months since we first got married and we're so over the honeymoon phase.

I decided that if Baekhyun was too busy to even spend some time with me and Ji Young, that it didn't even matter, 'cause Ji Young and I were going to have our fun. Because after all... it was my birthday. Not a very special day at all... I slightly sighed but regained my composure.

I grabbed the food and went towards the living room. The boys were being wild and very much hormonal. It kind of made me laugh in a way.

"Here," I gave what was left of the pizza to Ji Young. I grabbed a slice for myself as she handed me the controller.

The screen was loading, and the boys were really quiet. Which in a way I found weird because I thought boys were supposed to be very loud.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked as I finished chewing on the bite that I took out of the pizza.

"Ne," smiled one. Another boy that was sitting next to him gave me a goofy smile while one with a baby face just nodded.

"Oh Mom, these are..." He pointed to each of them. "Hoseok," the one with the goofy smile. "Namjoon," he pointed to a rather tall one that had blonde hair. "Jungkook," the one with a baby face. "Taehyung," with orange hair and he seemed oddly weirder than the rest. "Jin," Myungdae pointed to one that looked rather girly. "Yoongi," the one who had answered me earlier. "And last but not least Jimin," Myungdae pointed to someone who looked rather normal.

"Hmmm... Nice meeting you all. I guess you already know who I am. But this is my best friend Kwon Ji Young," I pointed over to her. She was digging into the pizza. She looked over with a full mouth and wide eyes. "Hmm,"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Yah," I nudged her. She swallowed and drank some water before talking. "What?"

"Nothing," I sighed. The boys chuckled a little. But I could tell they were nervous which in turn made me laugh.

"Let's just get started on playing Call of Duty. We'll take turns okay?" I said. "Ne!" they all chimed as they settled in.

 

---
 

Baekhyun's POV

"Do it again!" yelled their dance instructor.

They didn't even know how long they were practicing for. And who knows how much longer they were going to be at the practice rooms.

"We have to prepare for the Concerts and all the events you will all be attending,"

"We know," breathed Chanyeol. They were all tired and wanted to get some rest.

"Take a five minute break," their instructor said as he went over to pause the music and get water himself.

I knew that Mi Na had company over because she had told me the night before.

"Hey Chanyeol..." I went over to where the Happy Virus was laying down.  "You know that Ji Young is back in town," I nudged my partner in crime

with my foot as I hovered over him.

I thought I saw a faint smile go across his lips before it disappeared into a frown. "So?"

 That was so not the response I thought he was going to give me. "I thought you liked her?"

He slightly chuckled a bit. "I LIKED her. Not anymore,"

"Huh? Why not?"

"She lied to me,"

"What do you mean?"

"She said she was like in college. But's still in High school! Like vampire high school! She can't be older than like 450 years old!"

"You don't know that. I mean... I thought Mi Na was like 200 years old. Turns out she's 1,200 years old,"

Chanyeol huffed as he sat up and drank some water. I sat next to him and opened my own water bottle to drink some water as well.

I felt bad that I had to text Mi Na and tell her I was going to probably come home late like always. But little did she know about the surprise I was going to give. I just hope she liked it.

 

---
 

Sooyoung's POV

I was helping set up for Mi Na's surprise birthday party. We even got Ji Young on board and she's supposed to be distracting Mi Na right now. At least I hoped so.

"To the left a little more!" I heard Ye Eun say to one of the butlers that was hanging up the banners and such.

"Right there,"

Since the mansion was so big, we could just do it here with all our close friends. Nothing too fancy. I knew that someone Dad's family was going to come over although they don't really like Mom or her side of the family because they're Dark Vampires.

Yet they believe so much in the myths and legends. How ironic.

And since some of our cousins are still in town, I just wondered how things were going to turn out. Since the whole incident with the fairies at the Academy some of them return from China and are staying else where. Which I don't mind at all. I don't get along with all of them.

Some of our Aunts and Uncles are staying at some house they bought a long time ago.

Since our grandparents and all of my aunts and Uncle are going to be in town from Busan... so they're most likely going to stay at the Mansion. Which is already full with Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ and EXO already occupying the majority of it. But supposedly EXO were going to go back to Suho's place.

Since they already moved out, I don't know why still even some and stay. Super Junior was always coming and going as well. SHINee does the same. The only ones who are permanently staying were the two from TVXQ. As well as Donghae. Since they are guardians of Mi Na and Myungdae.

"Soo Young,"

I turned towards the direction that my name was being called. I looked up and it was Siwon. I blushed slightly as I set the box that I had been holding down.

"N-Ne,"

"Are you okay?" he looked at me concerned. "Yeah,"

"Oh Okay. I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure. Hold on," I grabbed the box and took it to Ye Eun who was basically the party organizer. "Hey I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay. But be quick with it,"

I went over to Siwon and he grabbed my arm to pull me to a quiet room. He closed the door gently. I wondered what he needed to tell me. It had to be really serious if he had to pull to such a quiet place.

"Hmm... I don't know how to tell you this," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Obviously nervous. I could sense it.

"What? Tell me what?" I asked raising my eyebrows. 

Maybe he was going to confess to me? Oh gods no...

"My two kids are coming to visit me next week," he said quickly.

"Siwon I-" I stopped what I was to say as I fully understood what he said. "What? They are!?" I smiled. "This is great!"

"Yeah.. well... they're coming from America. So they're only staying for two weeks before going back,"

"But umm... why are you telling me this?" I asked a little confused. He chuckled a little. "I thought that you might want to meet them,"

"Me meet them? Why?"

"Because they want to meet you,"

"Oh... I guess,"

"That's a deal then,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter