004

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Surprise Surprise[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mi Na's POV

After we all ate and kind of went into the water, we all decided it would be best to head to the nearest hotel. It ended up being a really nice local hotel. It was actually quite fancy for such a small town. We were lucky to find enough rooms for all us. Since some how the other rooms in the upper levels were all occupied.

I was rooming with Baekhyun, of course. Along with Soo Young and Soo Min.

"You guys better not do any lovey dovey stuff okay?" said Soo Min setting his bags down.

"Don't worry because you're going to be sleeping with him," I said as I set my bag down on the bed that was closer to the window.

"W-What?" said Baekhyun stunned.

"You heard me," 

"Did you guys fight?" said Soo Young coming over.

"We just had a disagreement. But I think it would be best if I sleep with you," I said

"Alright. But go ahead and wash up," she said looking at me concerned

I knew what she was thinking. Literally.

I wonder what Baekhyun did.

I smiled a little. I went ahead and took Soo Young's offer to shower first. I grabbed some ankle high skinnys along with a t-shirt. I grabbed my make-up kit and some underwear before I walking towards the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind me.

---

Soo Young's POV

Once I heard the 'click' from the bathroom door, I turned towards Baekhyun who looked like he was looking for some clothes to wear at the party later.

"So..." I paused and looked at him. Soo Min was to busy on his computer to even acknowledge me.

"So what?" asked Baekhyun looking up. "What's up with you and Mi Na?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the bed that Mi Na and I were sharing. "Um... we just disagreed on something," he said going back to what he was doing.

"Like? I mean I could just ask Luhan since Mi Na probably already told him," Baekhyun looked up again but this time his eyes seemed to have fire in his eyes.

I smirked.

I know your weakness.

"What do you mean Luhan probably already knows?" he said, looking at me directly in my eyes.

Brave little soul you have.

"I saw them talking at the table before we ate. Looked like Luhan was indirectly offering his shoulder," I said  Baekhyun didn't say anything. He simply stayed quiet.

Soo Min looked up from his computer screen and looked at me. I knew that he knew what I was up to.

"Are you okay?" asked Soo Min smirking at me. He truly is my partner in crime.

"Why wouldn't I be?" said Baekhyun as he pulled some shorts and a t-shirt from his bag.

"Oh just wondering, because Luhan is the one destinied to marry our little sister," Soo Min stated. "I know. You don't have to remind me again," 

"But how do you feel about it all?" I said emphasizing it.

"I don't know how to feel about it. I mean she chose me right? That's all that matters," he said sitting down on his bed.

"Huh,"

I looked out the window to see the beautiful ocean.  I got up and decided to walk around the hallway. "I'll be back," I said

"Okay," said Soo Min going back to his computer. Baekhyun just nodded. I grabbed the room key and walked out the room. Since we were on the 8th floor. I took the stairs to the top floor which is the 10th floor. Ye Eun, Erik, and their two kids, Tae Jun and Yuri, were in one room while Ye Jun agreed to share a room with Leetuek, Siwon, and Yunho.

I knocked on Ye Eun's room door and Erick had come to answer the door. "Oh Soo Young, come in," he said, opening the door wider for me to go in. I slowly walked in hoping that I didn't get in the way of anything.

"Aunt!" yelled Yuri running towards me.

I broke into a smile and bent down to hug her. She was so cute. Only being 10 years old, it was surprising to me to see someone so young. I guess I got used to being around older vampires. I let go of her and stood up. She smiled at me before going back to her tablet.

"What brings you here?" asked Ye Eun walking out the bathroom.

"Oh just wanted to walk around and found myself heading up here..." I trailed off when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," said Erik

He went and opened the door.

"Oh. Ye Jun..."

Erik didn't even finish when Ye Jun suddenly rushed in.

"Whats wrong?" both me and Ye Eun said in unison.

"Trouble! Werewolves," he said breathing heavely.

"What!" Ye Eun turned around and looked at her two kids. My mind suddenly thought of Mi Na. I didn't like this at all.

"Where? Why? How!?" I said trying to form logical explanations but I was blank

"I don't know! But we need to hurry before they smell us. Ye Eun take Yuri and Tae Jun somewhere safe..." Ye Jun trailed off as he thought of ideas.  "Matter of fact leave them here. I'll call everyone else who are supposed to go and see if I can get back up," Ye Jun started to dial a lot of phones numbers. Calling individuals and telling what was going on. By now,  there was a bunch of people waiting in the lobby once we all got down.

I had called Mi Na and told her what was going on. Word spread quickly and everyone was downstairs in no time.

"Whoa... this is a lot of people just for a couple of werewolves," said Mi Na looking around

"You obviously don't remember," I said 

"What do you -" suddenly 2PM came up to us.

"You're the famous Cha Mi Na and Cha Soo Young. It's a pleasure meeting you," said Taecyeon

"Thank you," I said Mi Na simply nodded.

"So I heard some werewolves are causing this mess. At least they're not ruining my party or else," laughed Taecyeon mockingly, even though this was a very serious situation.

"Right..." Mi Na seemed so uninterested, which was pretty funny to me. Taecyeon looked at us pretty awkwardly.

"Okay. Everyone silence please. So I just heard this hotel is run by a vampire family and that most of the guests here happen to be vampires as well. So they all aware that werewolves have been spotted in town. That is how word spread. Also the owners said that werewolves come to this town once a year to just cause chaos. It just happened they choose today to do so. But what they don't know is that we're here and ready for them," said Leeteuk obviously taking control of all.

We should be the ones leading this since we have more experience than them. Even though we are a bit younger.

Everyone cheered at Leeteuk's last sentence.

"That's right!" yelled some of the members.

I looked around to find most of the idols from a lot the agencies to be present. Big Bang, 2NE1, Epik High, Lee Hi, Got7, 2AM, BTS, 2PM, B.A.P, U-Kiss, Girl's Day, 4Minute, even F(x) and Girls' Generation were there. To name a few.

Dang... they're all here.

Leeteuk was obviously one of the eldest here. PSY would probably be the oldest one here. 

Leeteuk nodded and smiled before calming everyone down.

"Okay. Okay. As much I would like to tell you the information... I most certainly must hand this to the Cha Siblings. They are our royal family after all," said Leeteuk beckoning for Ye Jun to head towards the front with him.

Everyone looked at him shocked even surprised. Whispers started to go around.

"I didn't know the Cha Siblings were here!" said a member from Secret. I honestly didn't even know her name.

"I know! neither did I! But he is so cute! I wonder if he has a girlfriend?" whispered someone else.

It was kind of irritating me but I kept my cool because for one... No one really knew me that well like Mi Na or Ye Eun because I wasn't in the media often. I'm just a designer and journalist that doesn't get much attention. Yet I'm famous... the irony.

"Okay. Well annyounghaeseyo everyone. I think it would better for us to move to the ball room so we can be comfortable," he said as his voice echoed through the lobby.

Everyone started to move towards the rather large ball room that the hotel had. Which was surprising because it was such a small town yet this hotel is on the luxury side. Maybe the vampire family running this hotel knows that there will be a lot of us passing through here.

I sat at one of the many round tables with Ye Eun, Erik and some of the Super Junior members. Siwon ended up sitting next to me.

So my chance... but this isn't the right time.

"Okay so this is so much better," said Ye Jun grabbing a microphone as everyone started to settle down.

"For those who don't know me. I'm Cha Ye Jun. The eldest of the Cha Siblings," he said smiling.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"I'd like to introduce my other siblings that way everyone knows. So if you'd please stand up as I call you,"  

I sighed.

This is so Ye Jun.

"Cha Ye Eun. Second oldest and oldest of the girls. Her ability is mind-controlling so be careful," teased Ye Jun

Ye Eun stood up and glared at Ye Jun. Everyone laughed. Some of the guys were staring at her. Admiring her.

"Sorry but I'm married," said Ye Eun smiling and winking. Many of the hopeful males looked disappointed when she said she's married.

"Yes. My beloved sister is happily married to Erik Trapani. An Italian-American dark vampire. He's ability is shape shifting. A rare power," 

Erik stood up along side Ye Eun and bowed. Everyone looked at him in aw. Who wouldn't? He is extremely tall and muscular. His presence alone can be intimidating.

Ye Eun and Erik sat back down.

"So next is our 2nd oldest brother Cha Soo Min. His ability is animation and strength," 

Soo Min stood up and smiled and waved. Everyone clapped. All the girls were eyeing him.

"So next is Cha Soo Young. Her ability is possession which she can go into your body and control you. So be very careful not to get her mad! But she is very sweet and nice," 

I stood up and smiled. I knew the guys were looking at me. I smirked a little.

Ye Jun looked at me and I sat back down.

"The youngest of us guys is Cha Mi Hoon. His ability is Energy Conversion, which he can turn any form of energy into another form," smiled Ye Jun

Mi Hoon wearily stood up and bowed. The girls especially clapped and cheered.

"Sorry I'm married and have kids," said Mi Hoon coldly as he sat back down.

"Sorry he is a bit cold," I said laughing

"A bit? I think that's a under statement," teased Ye Eun

Making everyone else laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Last but not least. The youngest of us all. But probably still older than you... the famous and most amazing sister Cha Mi Na! Her ability is well everything. She is light and dark. But her main abilities is Ice and Telekinesis," 

Mi Na stood up and bowed like the rest of us. But of course she would get all the attention. I smiled proudly at her though.

"But sadly guys... she has recently married Byun Baekhyun," said Ye Jun Mi Na smiled and sat back down.

"So you've met all of my siblings and now you know who we really are. So to the werewolves... They are in town today. They probably heard about the party and were planning to attack us there. But we will be a whole 10 steps ahead of them. We'll still go but we're going to be ready. When one of us senses a werewolf we will alert everyone else and attack. We will NOT tolerate the werewolves. We won last time and we will win once again this time. We won't let them take us by surprise," said Ye Jun his voice hardening.

I remembered last time werewolves tried this on us. It almost worked but we were ready. But Mi Na suffered.

I stood up and towards the stage. I went up beside Ye Jun and took the microphone out of his hands. He was mildly shocked.

"We won't have a repeat of what happened over 400 years ago. If you don't know what I'm talking about then..." I paused. I took a huge breath before going one.

All of my siblings were looking at me understanding.

"Over 400 years ago, my, no our sister, Mi Na, was attacked by a werewolf. She was put into a coma of about 200 years. She woke up 200 years ago. She was 800 years old when she went a coma because of a werewolf. That werewolf knew what would happen if he killed her off. But he failed. But in turn Mi Na went into a coma. So we can't let our guard down. We simply can't," I said trying to control all my emotions raging inside me.

Ye Jun was quiet. Too quiet. I looked at him and I knew he was having a vision.

Dear lord.

"They're on they're way here," whispered Ye Jun.

"What?" 

"Werewolves. They're on the way here now,"

Ye Eun, Soo Min, Mi Hoon and Mi Na run towards the stage.

Mi Na took the microphone from me.

"Everyone please remain calm," she said calmly.

Everyone was quiet and they had they're undivided attention to us.

Thank god for Mi Na's new power that she developed today.

"Okay look, panicking is not going to help us what so ever. So we must make a plan like right now," I said through the microphone. My natural journalist insincts kicked in and I was trying to plan something out as my mind was zooming.

"How about some of go ahead 'to our rooms' while some stay in the lobby to 'hang out' and some stay here to 'discuss matters'?" 

Suggested a member of B.A.P whom I didn't not regconize.

"Uh, good idea!" I said, trying not to be rude that I didn't know who he was.

I looked at Mi Na and she shrugged. She obviously didn't know him either.

I looked at Ye Eun, Ye Jun, Soo Min, and Mi Hoon and they just nodded.

"Alright. We'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter