023

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] What Next? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I-I... I don't know," answered Lay honestly.

He really didn't have a clue on what to do. He didn't know of anyone who could do of such a thing.

Lay seemed to being having a hard time trying to think up of a solution. But he came up with nothing. He felt useless.

"Why don't we..." Lay trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck. He honestly didn't have a clue. He was just stalling even more than he needed to.

Ye Jun sighed heavily has he looked at his sister who continued to shiver even more. She rubbed her arms as best as she could as her teeth started chattering. Baekhyun wrapped his cargiden around her but seemed to help little.

"Let me talk to father," Ye Jun said as he snapped his fingers and went towards the King's bedroom.

"Hyung... wait..." Lay reached out but Ye Jun was already gone. Lay looked over to Mi Na and she was shivering severally. "Why don't you lie down?" he suggested. "In our room right?" Baekhyun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Of course," Lay weakly smiled as Baekhyun guided Mi Na out of the room and back up the hallway towards their room. Lay went ahead and opened the door for them.

Once inside the bedroom, Baekhyun guided Mi Na towards the bed and pulled the covers so she could lay down. Baekhyun tucked her in as she continued to shiver.

"This... is... really.... a-an-nn-o-o-ying," she said as she wrapped the blankets tighter against herself.

"But is it really inside you?" Lay asked wondering. "Y-Y-Yes,"

"She attacked me. So it is inside of her still,"

Lay looked at his dongsang concerned. "She attacked you?"

"Yeah... but I know she didn't mean it. It was that... that thing," Baekhyun said with a weird hand gesture.

"I need to kill her," A whispery voice was heard in the room. Sending shivers down both Baekhyun and Lay's back. "W-Who or what was that?"

"Me you idiots," Mi Na started to chuckle. It was a sinister laugh. Causing both of the guys to back away.

Lay didn't need any further evidence that that thing was inside her. This was enough prove.

"G-Get the guys," Baekhyun said nudging Lay towards the doorway. "But what about you?"

"I'll try to stall it,"

Lay hestitantly went towards the door and ran out as he went to find the other guys. He went towards the lounge area because he knew that most of the guys would be there.

And to his luck, they were all there watching some show.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter