003

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Beach Day [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Baekhyun's POV

Everyone was in the dining room was cheering for us. Except for Luhan. He looked angry. I really couldn't blame him. He is destined to marry Mi Na. But Uncle Xiu said not anytime soon since she needs me. Plus, I actually feel really honored and proud that I married her.

We went over to the two empty seats at the end of the table. They were across from each other. It looked like everyone was down here.

"Where are the rest of the hyungs?" asked Tao

"Oh Donghae, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Kangin, and Shindong had to do something. They'll meet us at the beach," said Eunhyuk

He sounded disappointed. Him and Donghae are like really close. Like me and Chanyeol.

Speaking of which, I didn't see Chanyeol anywhere.

"Where's Chanyeol?" I asked looking around

"Oh. He woke up late. He's coming, though," said Luhan looking at his plate

I nodded my head.

"Aww, do you miss your partner in crime?"

"Ya. Chanyeol was happy for them but then it hit him that he won't be seeing Baekhyun as much anymore,"

"Chanyeol must be devastated. Mi Na how do you feel taking Baekhyun away from Chanyeol?" asked Key mockingly.

"I don't know. I never knew he belonged to Chanyeol," she said smirking.

"What are you guys talking about?" said Chanyeol as he came into the room.

He came and took the seat next to me.

"She never took him from me. I simply let her have him for a while. So Mi Na, we have to share alright?" he said putting his arm on my chair. 

I shifted uncomfortably.

"Y-Ya. Don't say such things!" I said 

"Aww, are you embarrassed? You're so cute!" said Chanyeol as he pinched my cheeks.

"YA!" I said trying to get away from that giant happy virus.

Mi Na looked amused.

"Okay, okay, enough. Let's finish eating so we can make it to the beach alright?" said Siwon.getting up.

"Where are you going hyung?" I asked

"Just going to pack my stuff," he said waving.

---

Mi Na's POV

After breakfast everyone went up to either shower or pack some clothes for the trip to the beach. They were even thinking of staying the night at a hotel if we needed to.

So I decided to pack some basic necessities.

"Oppa, do you have everything you need?" I asked as I zipped up my bag

"I think so," he said looking around

"Toothbrush?"

"Yeah,"

"Toothpaste?"

"Yup,"

"Um... underwear? Shirts? Shorts? Lotion? Gel? cologne? A comb?" 

"Of course! and yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Maybe... and yes," he said looking around the room.

I went over to the dresser and got his cologne.

"Looking for this?" I said smiling

"Yeah," he said walking over. He grabbed the cologne and pecked my lips.

I blushed.

"Why are you so nervous? Is it that you're not used to this or something?" he said

"N-no," I lied. In fact, I was very nervous and I didn't know what to do. Because instead of thinking for myself, I have to think for two.

"Don't lie to me. Come on. I know how you feel. To be honest this is the first time I ever get married. In all my 2,250 years of living I never felt this way. Sure I did have a few girlfriends here and there but it was never serious. And no I don't have any kids if that's what your wondering. But I know you do even though you don't remember," he said

"Really?! You never got married?! And right, I do have a son," I said looking down, ashamed that I didn't even know that important fact.

"Yes. I never married but I'm glad I didn't. Because now I have you. And right you do. Don't be ashamed of it. Yes, you're a mother but that means you can be a better mother now," he said pulling my chin up to face him. He was towering over me. I was so short. I didn't understand why my older siblings are tall and I'm not.

"Maybe you're right," I said looking into his eyes.

Now I know why I fell for him the first moment I saw him.

He leaned in and kissed me gently.

He pulled away and hugged me.

"I'm glad I can call you my wife," he said

"I"m glad I can call you my husband," I said hugging him back.

We let go after a long moment and finished packing our stuff.

He grabbed the bag and we headed downstairs.

"Is everyone down now?" asked Erik, looking around.

"Oh good morning Erik," I greeted

"Morning," he smiled

Tae Jun and Yuri were calmly sitting on the bags playing games on their tablets.

I smiled at such a precious sight.

Baekhyun seemed to understand what I was thinking.

"Don't worry soon," he whispered as he smirked

I turned red and I smacked him on the arm. "Ya!" 

"What? Don't-"

"Don't even start," I said turning from him "Aww look. They already had their first argument. Was someone recording?" asked Chanyeol looking around as he grinned.

"No. But we should have!" chimed Kai, smirking. I glared at all of them.

I just wanted them to shut up.

They suddenly grew quiet. I looked at them and their mouths seemed to be shut tight. All I heard from them was "hmm!!! HMMMMMM!!!" 

They were trying to speak but it seemed like their lips were stuck together. I looked at Baekhyun and he shrugged.

"Talk," I said

"What.." He said questionly as he was obviously confused.I looked at everyone else and they were giving me weird looks.

"Talk," I repeated

All I got was some more "Hm. Hmm. Hmmmmm," 

I sighed.

"Sorry,"

I don't want them to be quiet.

Just then they opened their mouths and they were able to talk again.

What the?

"What the hell was that!" asked Eunhyuk.

"Mian," 

"You did that?" he asked, angry yet curious.

"I guess,"

"But how?" asked Siwon

"I just thought that you guys should shut up and then that happened. Then I thought that you guys shouldn't be quiet and then you guys were able to talk again," I explained.

"Sounds like Mi Na developed a new power," said Soo Min walking downstairs with his bag. He looked like he was ready to go to the beach since he was wearing shorts, a tank top, a snap-back, sunglasses and some flip-flops.

Soo Young soon followed behind.

"New power?" she asked curiously

"She has the power of controlling peoples actions just by thinking," said Soo Min

She wide-eyed me. I simply shrugged and smirked.

"But I thought that now that you're closer to Baekhyun your powers were going to settle down. I didn't believe you would develop a new one!" she exclaimed

"Wait a minute... I think that when a couple marries each gain at least two new powers along with their main ones," said Soo Min.

Baekhyun was obviously shocked.

"So what about you?" I asked him

"I don't feel any different," he said

"That power you have Mi Na is a light power. So Baekhyun can develop a dark power which is unlikely yet still possible," 

I sighed. "Great,"

"How about we talk about that when we get back huh?" said Siwon

"Alright!" chimed Soo Young grabbing her bags and headed out the front door.

"Cool," said Soo Min putting on his sunglasses and walking out as well

We all grabbed our belongings and left for the beach.

 

We all made it on time to the beach. It was the perfect day to come. The sun was out with few clouds floating around. Even though we are vampires, the sun didn't really harm as long as we are not exposed to it for long periods of time. That's when we start to burn—not burn like humans with sun burns, but we literally starting burning and turn to ash if we're not careful. So we always pack loads of SPF 115 sunscreen in our bags.

Once we arrived, I was reminded of the time we came here and I realized that I actually fell in love with Baekhyun. Getting out of the car, we picked out the nearest table that was under some shade before setting the coolers and bags of food we brought.

Looking around, not a lot of people were at the beach. I guess because it was about noon and not a lot of people like coming so early. There was a slight breeze blowing which made it just perfect.

"We're going to change," Soo Young said as she grabbed her bag and went towards the bathroom followed by our older sister.

The guys were already ready since they had just worn their swim trunks on the way.

I placed all my stuff back into the car. and left some short shorts on with the button ed. Walking over to Baekhyun, he was sitting next to Chanyeol, which wasn't much of a surprise to me.

Chanyeol looked up and saw me coming over and he placed his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun didn't acknowledge it and continued to talk to Kris, Suho, and Siwon. It seemed like the rest of the Super Junior members just arrived along with SHINee.

Rolling my eyes, I turned towards the water and off in the far distant I saw seven boys walking an empty beach.

"I wonder what they're doing," I said out loud, but nobody acknowledged me as they were too busy talking so I decided I should test out the water and see if it was cold or not.

Walking down towards the water, I was a little hesitant but I went let a wave roll in and the water hit my feet, coming up only to my ankles. The water was the perfect temperature and I really wanted to go in but I thought I should wait for everyone else. Looking up, I glanced to whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter