026

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] It Begins [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Soo Young's POV

When mother's secretary called Ye Jun, I wasn't all too surprised until his eyes widened he jumped up from the couch.

Me, Ye Jun, Ye Eun, Soo Min, and Mi Hoon were talking in the living room while Baekhyun looked after Mi Na upstairs. Even though they should have gone to enroll for school, Baekhyun decided to go some other day because of Mi Na's condition.

Thankfully she had woken just a yesterday, but even so she was still so weak and it really broke my heart seeing my sister in that condition again.

After Ye Jun hung up, his arm fell to the side as he looked off into the distance. "What is it Hyung?" Mi Hoon asked as he reached over for his drink.

"Myungdae is in danger. That fairy Liu is after him," sighed Ye Jun as he sat down.

Mi Hoon stopped midway towards his glass as he snapped his head towards Ye Jun. "What did you say?"

"Liu is on school grounds right now. They went into a lockdown,"

"What about the human students?" asked Ye Eun.

"They're taking care of them right now. They told them that it's an early out and that they should go straight home,"

"Good... but what are we going to do about that Fairy? By the time we get there.... it could already be too late,"

"Unless you need our help?" a voice came from behind the couch causing us to turn around to face Kai with a smirk along with rest of the boys staying over.

I rolled my eyes as I smiled. "Yes you are just what we need," I teased. Kai's eyes bulged as he blushed. "Well I mean..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yah! Stop flirting," Sehun nudged Kai as he sent a smile towards me. I glanced over to Siwon who was subtly glaring at the young boys causing me to chuckle a little.

"So you say Myungdae is in danger? We better get there ASAP," added Leetuek as he looked at us.

"Right right. But should we tell Mi Na?" I asked. "No. She's too weak. We don't want her to worry so much. Let her rest," Ye Jun said immediately.

I sighed but nodded my head as I stood up and went over to Kai. "You think you can transport all of us?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I'd have to take a few trips. I can only do groups of 6 at a time,"

"Okay. So us first," Ye Eun pointed at the five of us.

Kai nodded as he grabbed my hand along with Ye Eun's. We formed a circle and before we knew it, we were already at the school.

"Cool. See you a bit," I waved at him as I ran inside the building.

Now time to find that damn Fairy and show her a lesson.

My gut told me that Myungdae was somewhere down the 4 hallway. Luckily the human side was empty so I cut through there.

I just hope I can make it.

As I approach the hallway I heard a loud screaming. "OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Bingo," I whispered as I smirked and quietly snuck up on them.

Once they finished doing whatever they were doing, I snuck up on the smaller girl and grabbed her. I quickly snapped her neck and dumped her one of the empty closets.

Liu turned around to what I presumed to look for the girl. "YAH! XU!"

Since they lights in the hallway were out it was dark, which helped conceal myself. Thank god I'm a dark vampire because we blend in with the dark. Obviously.

"XU!" Liu said once more. She then turned around but she seemed surprised by my presence. Causing me to smirk in delight.

"Hmm nice seeing you again," I tilted my head to the side as I smirked. 

Liu glared at me before smirking herself, causing me to back into the door.

"So I see you found me. But insolent little get out of my way!" she hissed.

"Gee you have some bad breathe. Maybe if you use a little mouth wash, it would take care of it," I waved my hand in front of my face as I scrunched up my face. Because honestly it really did stink.

Her eyes bulged as she tried to smell her breathe. While Liu was distracted for the moment, I started lightly tapping on the door and hopefully Myungdae or even Donghae understood Morse Code cause if not... they were screwed.

Liu seemed to have realized I was buying time as she looked up at me and started growling.

"Woah now. You're not a werewolf but fairy. Please get your supernatural being right," I chuckled.

"!" she went to punch me but I quickly dodged it. Instead her fist hit the door and man did that have to hurt.

The door flew open and many gasps were heard.

"HA! HA! HA! I found you little one!" she said as she tried to push threw but I held her back.

"DONGHAE! TAKE MYUNGDAE AWAY! HURRY!" I yelled as kicked Liu in the stomach and pushed her back.

"GET OFF OF ME!" she yelled as she tried fighting back. I heard a lot of people scrambling to get out of the classroom.

"Sooyoung!" I heard Myungdae call out for me. "GO! HURRY!" I yelled again as I pinned Liu onto the floor. Man those training exercises really come in handy. I sure would have to train with our cousins again some time.

I just hoped everyone in the classroom were able to escape to safety.

"Now look here Liu, you're going back to that holding cell and staying there!" I threatened as I held her arms behind her back.

Suddenly I heard Ye Eun and Ye Jun calling for me. "OVER HERE!"

They quickly found us and they stuck an iron rod down her leg. She screamed in pain but we really didn't care. "We got you now," Ye Jun said.

Liu started laughing. "So you think," she paused as she huffed with a big grin on her face. "But I have an army. And they'll get Myungdae no matter what it takes,"

"Well we're ready," Ye Eun added. I looked at her confused but she simply smiled at me. And I knew something was up.

Suddenly Kai showed up. "Ouch that has to hurt. But oh well. Same holding cell right?" he asked as he cracked some of his knuckles and tilted his neck side to side.

"Yup," Ye Jun answered.

But before Kai could even transport Liu on of her loyal subjects came running in and somehow we were frozen in our spots.

"She's using magic," Ye Jun said as he tried moving back it didn't work.

The other fairy continued chanting as she approached. I tried using possession but that didn't help. It was as if her chanting was blocking us from using

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter