005

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Beach Party? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I woke up in the hotel bed I was sharing with Soo Young.

"Mi Na!" exclaimed Soo Young standing beside the bed. Baekhyun was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ugh.. what happened?" I asked

"I guess I gave you a little too much of a boost and then your adrenaline was pumping and you used all your energy using your powers that you rarely use... so that made you pass out," Soo Young explained to me.

It made sense. I could see that Baekhyun was very worried about me. I guess I have to let the whole thing that happened at the beach earlier go since it was so childish.

"Gwenchanayo? (Are you okay?)" asked Baekhyun standing up.

"Ne," I said looking down. I didn't want to make eye contact with him just yet.

"Knock knock. Is Mi Na up?" asked a familiar voice.

As he walked into the room I realized it was Jin.

"Ah ne, she is. But um... who are you?" asked Soo Young inching closer to me.

"Jin-iminda. I'm from BTS," said Jin introducing himself.

"Ahh. You're the oldest one! I remember editing an interview for you guys!" said Soo Young rather excited.

"Ne," it was obvious that he felt awkward.

"Jin-sshi. What brings you here?" I asked sitting up.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I mean after seeing you fight like that... I... I mean, we were so impressed. But we were worried after you fainted," he said shifting his weight a lot.

"Ahh.. okay. But thanks for being concerned," I said smiling.

I looked over to Baekhyun who didn't seem to have an expression on his face but I read his mind.

Who the hell is this guy? He thinks he can just come in like that and talk to her? The flying hell!?

I wanted to laugh so hard but I had to keep my cool.

Jin really looked like he was nervous.

"Um... Taecyeon-hyung wanted to know if you guys still wanted to come to the beach party. I mean now the whole purpose has changed. We all want to celebrate that Mi Na defeated the wolves," he said 

I looked at Soo Young and Baekhyun.

"What do you think?" she asked me

"Sure," I said

"Are you sure? Are you feeling well?" asked Baekhyun

"Ne. I actually healed faster," 

"That's natural now that your a full vampire. As well that Baekhyun is near you since you guys are married and are soulmates. So all those factors add up and speed up the healing process," 

"Makes sense," I said

"Alright then. We'll see you guys at that party. Tell Taecyeon-Oppa that we'll be there," said Soo Young

Jin nodded and bowed. He left the room without saying a word. I quickly read his mind.

They're soulmates?! And they're married!? I thought I had a chance... oh well. I guess I can settle being friends with her.

I swung my legs to seat on the edge of the bed before pushing myself off the bed. I stood there for about a second before I headed towards my suite case to change.

"Are you wearing your swimsuit?" I asked Soo Young

"Yeah," she said as she closed the door to the bathroom.

I took another pair of shorts and a tank top out and laid it on the bed to change.

"So are you still not talking to me?" asked Baekhyun laying on his bed.

"I'm going to talk to you because its only our first day as newlyweds and we're acting childish,"

"Childish? You're the one who started it!" he whined.

"You just proved my point," I smirked a little.

He sighed and looked up to look at me.

"Mianhae,"

"Don't worry about it. I've dealt with bigger douche bags. You're not the first,"

"What are you implying?"

"Nothing. Just change," I said getting up from my suite case. I pull my other tank off.

I saw Baekhyun turn red and turn his head away.

"Why are you embarrassed? We're married aren't we?" I said removing my bra. I grabbed the top of my swimsuit and put it on. I then put on my tank top.

"I-I know. But it's still not that time yet," he said still not looking at me.

I shrugged and took off my shorts and underwear. I then put on the bottom piece and put on my other pair of shorts.

"Suit yourself. And I'm done. So change now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter