016

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Feelings [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Siwon's POV

Two Weeks later...

I was heading out of the dorms with my members when I suddenly got a call from Soo Young.

"Oh Soo Young-ah what's up?" I said as I went out of the dorm.

"Um... Siwon-sshi... I don't know if this is too much to ask but... can you help me with Mi Na-ah?" she said quietly.

I chuckled a little. "Why is that?" I asked as I followed everyone out.

"Well... her and Baekhyun are still bickering. And I really don't know what to do to help. I have no experience in this field what-so-ever," she said.

"And you think I do?" I laughed.

"I-I.... I didn't think of that! I'm so sorry if I bothered you!" she stummered. She's so cute when she's flustered... wait what am I thinking?!

"Really it's no big deal. Plus we were actually on our way there," I chuckled as I got into the SUV.

Soo Young was quiet for a moment. "Oh... alright. I'll see you in a few then," she said.

"Okay bye," I hung up and sighed. What am I supposed to do? Can't she ask Ye Eun?

"What's the matter hyung?" asked Eunhyuk looking at me.

"That was Soo Young. She seems to be concerned about Mi Na and Baekhyun still,"

"Are they still fighting?" asked Donghae.

I nodded my head. "Aish that Baekhyun. When is he going to learn!" glared Donghae.

I shrugged. I cared for Baekhyun since he is our label mate but even so, Baekhyun is very stubborn and naive 

 

Once we got to the Cha mansion, I was whisked away by Soo Young.

"Siwon-sshi, I just wanted to tell you that..." she paused for a moment. I was curious as too what she was going to say. "I just wanted to tell you that if you don't want to be the one always helping with Mi Na and Baekhyun then you don't have to. I just don't want you to think that I'm an incompetent sister. That I can't help my-," 

At that moment I felt bad for Soo Young so I did was I thought was best. I pulled her into a hug not caring if she was done talking or not.

"Soo Young-sshi,  I don't think that way. I know you care for your sister a lot and I do feel like your an amazing sister to her and the rest of your siblings. You shouldn't worry what others might think," I said as I placed my hand on her head her soft long luscious hair.

She was frozen still. She obviously was shocked by my sudden reaction. "S-Siwon-sshi," she muttered.

I chuckled a little as we stayed like that.

---

Soo Young's POV

When Siwon pulled me into a hug... I didn't know what to do or say. I felt like he took so many of my worries away. His hand was raking through my hair and it felt calming. I laid my head on his chest and I heard his heart beat steadily.

I felt like we could stay like that forever but I knew that we had to let go sooner or later.

I'd rather let go later...

I sighed before gently pushing away from him. I looked at him and he was blushing down to his neck. I felt my cheeks heating up and I cleared my throat.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "No no. It's my fault," he said

I shook my head. "I don't want others to misunderstand," I said.

I'm such an idiot...

"Misunderstand what? Us hugging?" he questioned. I seriously felt bad now. I felt his emotions go crazy and I knew at that moment that he may like me... but he doesn't know how much I like him so what's the point.

I stared into space and sighed. "Waeyo?" he asked.

"Nothing," was all I said before turning around and heading back towards the living room. But before I even could take two steps, I felt him grab onto my arm and turn me around.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter