025

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Be Ready [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Myungdae's POV

A few days Later

He had adjusted will to school. He was actually getting used to it and liking it. But the only thing he didn't like was the attention that he was recieving.

Not from him being part of the Royal Family but because of his looks. A lot of girls had some kind of crush on him and they were always leaving him gifts and notes on his desk, locker and his lunch table.

Though he appriciated the kind gesture of the girls, it was getting quite annoying.

"Yo man, you're really popular," joked his new friend and classmate, Jeon Jungkook as he sat down right across from him at the lunch table.

"I guess," he simply shrugged as he looked around wondering where Donghae could have possibly gone off to.

He heard Jungkook laughed a little before starting to eat his own food. "What's so funny?" he asked him.

"Nothing. Just that you won't acknowledge the fact that your popular. I mean... I would," Jungkook smirked.

"Why is that?"

"Because to be popular among the vampire and the human population here already after about two weeks is actually pretty amazing," he pointed out.

Myungdae simply nodded his head as he pushed the food that was on his tray around with his chopsticks.

"Am I really that popular?" he asked.

Jungkook snorted as he set his chopsticks down. "Yes you are actually. Some of my sunbaes even said that the upper-class girls talk a lot about you,"

That took Myungdae by surprise. He was supposed to keep a low profile. He wasn't expecting to practically become Mr. Popular over night. Back at his old school in China no one really much attention to him except for his teachers. He was a loner and he liked the loner life. He didn't know how he was going to adjust to this now.

He sighed as looked down.

This is going to be hard...

"Yah what are you thinking?" asked Jungkook looking at him curiously as started eating again.

"Nothing important," he muttered as he too picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

Might as well not wait for Donghae. Some guardian he is... he could have texted me.

But he had a feeling something bad was going to happen. He really didn't know what is was, but he just had a bad feeling.

 

After Lunch Myungdae and Jungkook calmly walked back to class.

"Aish... I don't know what I'm going to do to for that science project!" whined Jungkook as he shoved his hands into his uniform pant pockets.

Myungdae raised an eyebrow at him. The project was actually rather easy and nothing too complicated to do.

"I'm doing a powerpoint over the Universe," Myungdae shrugged. Jungkook snickered.

"Good luck with that!" he patted him on the shoulder.

Myungdae didn't say anything more as they made their way towards class.

"Yah! Jungkook!" someone from behind called. Both boys stopped and Jungkook turned around before breaking into a wide grin causing Myungdae to raise his eyebrow.

"Hyung!"

Myungdae tilted his head to the side a little before turning around himself and facing a group of four upperclassmen.

They all walked over and Myungdae could easily tell that they too were regular vampires. Which in a way relieved him. Their next class was actually Vampirism 101 and he wanted to know more about the whole Light and Dark Vampire thing. He didn't fully understand in a way but what he did know that his mother is very special.

"What are you doing after school?" asked a rather tall guy with bleached blonde hair and a really deep voice. "I don't know. Nothing why?"

"Come hang out with us at the PC room," he said. "Alright," nodded Jungkook.

"Who's this?" pointed someone with relaly dark hair as he leaned on someone with pinkish looking hair. Next to him was a pretty boy with brunette hair. The only other one with normal hair.

"Ahh this is one of my classmates," He paused as he looked over to Myungdae. "Introduce yourself," he nudged him in the side.

"Shin Myungdae-iminda," he bowed

"Ahhh you're that new transfer kid. You seem pretty cool. You want to hang out after school?" asked the guy blonde hair.

"I-I don't know. I have a lot to do. Maybe next time?" he said nervously. "Yeah yeah sure. By the way I'm Kim Namjoon," he put his hand out for him to shake.

Myungdae hestitantly took his hand causing Namjoon to chuckle. "Don't be nervous kid. I won't bite, at least not other vampires. After all, we are the same. We got to look after each other. But I mean the Royal Family protects us so... I mean," he shrugged. Myungdae gulped at the mention of the Royal Family.

"You do know about the Royal Family right? The Director is actually the Queen. Man for her age she doesn't look half bad. But man her daughters are HOT! Especially Cha Sooyoung and Cha Mi Na. I would do anything to met them. Maybe even get a little taste of-"

"YAH!" the pretty boy interrupted the one with dark hair.

"Excuse Hoseok. He's a little hormonal,"

Myungdae just nodded because Hoseok just called his mom and aunt hot. It sent shivers down his spine. That was just disgusting and gross on so many levels.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin. But just call me Jin," smiled the pretty boy or rather Jin.

"Min Yoongi," bowed the one with pink looking hair.

"There's like two more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter