015

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Working [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mi Na's POV

It was now the day of my photo shoot. I was able to get a lot of training in with a lot of my cousins. I didn't lose to any of them. I even developed a new power. Its just a matter of working harder to strength it.

I was preparing for my photo shoot while Baekhyun was at SM practicing. I sighed and let the make-up artist finish what she was doing. While hair dresser was finishing curling my hair.

I checked my phone several times for a text from Baekhyun but nothing.

Soo Young came up behind me. "Excited? You're going to be the cover! And to think I'll be the editor in charge?! I'm so proud of you," smiled Soo Young.

"Thanks Unni," I smiled.

"Huh? What's wrong?" she said taking a closer look.

"Nothing,"

"I can feel it," she whispered.

I sighed.  It's about Baekhyun...

I sent her my thought to her. She nodded her head. What about him?

He's been acting a little weird lately. Like since two days ago. He said he was going to text me once he got to the SM building but look at the time... nothing.

She sighed and nodded her head.

Give him time. I guess. I'm sure he must be busy preparing for the tour. Don't you think?

But he would have at least told me!

I slightly frowned but the make-up artist looked at me. I relaxed my face and looked towards Soo Young through the mirror.

You have to understand Mi Na. You're a little too demanding and want things to go your way. I'm telling you this as your sister. You must learn to be patient. Especially with Baekhyun. You know he is a busy idol. None the less. A busy rookie idol who had gained so much attention in less than two years. He must feel the pressure. And now that he is married with you that addes more pressure because it'll probably spread out and then he'll need your support not you demanding this and that.

I nodded. She was right I needed to learn to be patient. But I was single for so long. I'm used to being alone even if I did have my brothers and sisters.

Now that I have Baekhyun along my side... I needed to be more understanding. 

This is going to be hard.

Soo Young pouted and crossed her arms. I guess she was waiting for my response after that lecture.

Fine. I'll try... but no promises.

She nodded and walked away. 

"Alright. Mi Na-sshi all done," smiled the make-up artist as she did the final touches.

The hair dresser also nodded. Indicating that she was done now.

I smiled. "Thank you," 

They nodded and cleaned up their mess.

I got up from the chair and walked towards the photo shoot area.

"Ah Mi Na. Nice to see you again! I heard you got married!" chimed the photographer.

"Nice to see you too! And yes. I did," I smiled.

"Good to hear. I wonder who the lucky man is?" he asked.

"It's a secret," I whispered as I grinned.

He looked at me and pouted. "Oh come on," 

"Sorry," I shrugged as I walked away laughing.

I heard him scoff before returning to whatever he was doing.

"Mi Na-ah!" said Soo Young as she flagged me down. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her.

"Ah wae?" I whined.

"I want you to met someone," she smiled.

"A boyfriend?" I teased.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face me.

"YAH! Don't say sensitive things like that around me!" she pouted.

"Fine fine," I waved at her. She pouted once more before pulling me along with her once more.

She took me to the other side of the studio. She opened the door to a private room. It was simple but elagant.

A young man was sitting looking out the window as he sipped on a cup of coffee.

"So it is a boyfriend," I smiled.

"Aniyo!" she whined.

The guy turned to face us. He facial features was soft but mature. He was totally handsome.

I wonder if Soo Young likes him... but he isn't a vampire.

He stood up and smiled towards us.

"Sunbae-nim. I would to introduce you to my little sister Cha Mi Na," she smiled 

"Ah. The famous Cha Mi Na. Its a pleasure to finally met you. I've heard so much from your sister. As well from the internet," he chuckled.

Soo Young blushed. "You talk about me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She grinned. "Yeah. I mean I have to brag about my sister,"

I sighed and shook my head amused.

"Such a sister," I teased. The guy laughed.

"Sunbae-nim you didn't introduce yourself," pouted Soo Young.

"Oh right. In Won Shik," he smiled as he bowed.

That name rings a bell. Wait a minute.

"OMO The In Won Shik. The top editor!" I blurted. 

He chuckled. "That's me,"

"Yah. Unni you didn't tell me he was your sunbae. Let alone you work with him!" I said.

She blushed. "Mian,"

I rolled my eyes. "Ladies please sit. I would like to interview you before your photo shoot if that alright,"

"Ah ne. And sure. That's not a problem," I said as I sat down across from him. Soo Young sat next to me with her pad and paper.

Such a journalist.

I rolled my eyes again.

"So Mi Na, what do you like to do during your free time? A lot of fans are wondering," he added

I thought about it. What did I like doing during my free time? Lately I haven't had any free time...

"Well... I like reading books. Or sometimes I spent my time outside in the tree house that we have out in the back," I said

He quickly jotted it down as he nodded his head.

"I guess you can say, that everyone is aware that you recently got married. But the big question is ... to whom?" he asked

I mentally freaked out. I wasn't allowed to reveal that just yet. I looked towards Soo Young.

DO. NOT. ANSWER. THAT.

I nodded. "Um... will we do all need our privacy. Don't you think?" I smiled. He nodded.

"Alright. Besides modeling is there something you would like to do?"

I thought about it a little.

"I would like to be a scuba diver," I always dreamed of one day exploring the oceans depths.

"Why is that? Out of everything out there... a scuba diver?" he asked puzzled

I giggled a little. "We all have our own unique dreams. Some aspire to be cheerleaders. Others NFL or NBA star players. If I could be a scuba diver, that would be a dream come true. Since I was little I was curious of the oceans depths. I always wondered, 'why is the ocean so mysterious? Why is it so vast?' questions like that. I wanted to be able to answer that. As well as discover new species and uncover the myths along with it," I said looking off into the distance.

He wrote down every last word. He nodded and smiled. "Wow. You really have your way with words," he complimented.

I smiled. "Thank you,"

We continued the interview. Some were fan questions.

"Okay. I think that will be it for today. Thank you so much for your time," he smiled as he bowed.

"No thank you," I bowed. He smiled. "Bye Soo Young-ah. I'll see you at work tomorrow," 

"Annyoung," she squealed.

I looked at her as if she had lost it.

"Unni... he isn't a vampire," I said quietly.

"I know. He's an Angel," she said all dreamy like.

I looked as if she had really lost her mind.

"UNNI!" I gasped. That was my first time actually meeting an Angel in person. But I didn't see any wings.

"Yah. Where are his wings?" I asked curiously.

"They're there. Just that we can't see them," she said.

"Have you seen them before?" I asked curiously.

"Ne. They're so beautiful!" she squealed once more. I rolled my eyes and walked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter