019

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] School [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Myung Dae's POV

Having his mother, step-father, and guardian helping him organize his closet made him really happy. He knew the importance of having a guardian but he never knew that he actually had one. The little that his late father had taught him was that not all vampires had guardians.

Either their parents decided not have a guardian for their child or the guardian was killed or died from diseases.

So having a guardian like Donghae, really made him happy and lucky, because is one of the oldest vampires and is a K-Idol.

Myung Dae continued to fold his clothes and place them in the drawers that he had opened. He placed specific clothing in certain drawers while his mom and step-dad hung his pants and shirts in the closet. Donghae was busy cleaning his shoes as he too placed them in the closet.

Donghae was kind enough to get him a shoe rack so his shoes could be neatly organized and easy to find. He really appreciated all the help he was getting. He was so glad that he was able to find his family. He really didn't want to go back to the old life that he once had.

He suppressed a sigh and smiled as he saw his parents bicker. "Yah hand me that hanger," demanded his mother.

"Jeez could you at least say please?" asked Baekhyun as he grabbed a hanger and held onto to it. "Please,"

"Now now..." Baekhyun looked at his mother seriously but Myung Dae could easily see the teasing glint in his step-fathers eyes. Making him smirk a little.

"Could you please hand the hanger," Mi Na said through clenched teeth. Obviously not liking the situation at all. "That's better," smiled Baekhyun as he handed his wife the hanger and Mi Na snatched it away from him, causing Baekhyun to laugh and Myung Dae to continue smirking.

"You guys are too much," sighed Donghae as he looked up from polishing one of Myung Dae's dress shoes.

"Did we ask you?" spat Baekhyun obviously not liking the elders comments. "Yah Byun Baekhyun. Is that how you speak to your elders?" teased Donghae as he looked at him in the eyes. Baekhyun simply shrugged. "Yeah,"

But Myung Dae could see the smirk that was playing on Baekhyun's lips.

"Enough enough. We should hurry up and finish so Myung Dae can go to sleep. He must be tired from his flight," said his mother as she looked at him with concern in her eyes.

Myung Dae smiled at his mother. He finally got to experience what it was like to have a motherly figure. He always dreamed of meeting his mom but his father would never even talk much about her. Only that she abandoned them and that she didn't care about what happened to him. But now seeing his mother, he knew that everything that his father ever said about her were all lies. Maybe to protect him, maybe wanting him to resent his mother and never want to met her.

Yet deep down, how could Myung Dae ever resent his mother when she did nothing wrong? It was his father whom he resented the most, because he told him lies. He didn't teach him the ways of a vampire. He was barely even there for him. Of course when his father died he felt lonely, he felt like he didn't have anyone else in the world who cared for him. But now he knows he has more people who care and love him, than what he could ever imagine.

He looked at the three in his room and smiled and was more than grateful to have them in his life.

"I think we're done here," Donghae declared with pride. Myungdae placed the last piece of clothing into the drawer and looked around.

He was surprised that they got done so fast when just a minute ago there was a giant heap of clothing on his bed. "H-How did you guys get done so fast?" he questioned as he scanned his room to find it nice and neat.

"Magic," shrugged Donghae as walked into the closet to place the last of the shoes in there. "You're moms powers," answered Baekhyun

Myungdae looked at his mother who only smiled weakly in embarrassment. "I thought we'd hurry up so I used my telekinesis powers,"

He was amazed by his mother the more he got to know her. She was a very powerful vampire yet she seemed a lot like him. Learning the ways and know hows of the society that he didn't know much about.

"We'll leave you to sleep. You're going to have to get up early tomorrow for training," smiled Donghae as he patted his shoulders and walked out the room.

"Yeah. I think Ye Jun is training you. Than afterwards, my teacher said that she'll teach you as well,"

"Uncle is going to train me? How?"

"Basic combat skills and how to defend. Then Soo Min is going to take over and teach you how to survive in the wilderness. Afterwards Mrs. Lee will teach you everything else you need to know. Basically you're going to school tomorrow. We'll enroll you into the Academy later this week," explained his mother.

"Academy?" he questioned. This was the first time he ever heard of an academy.

"Ne. The Vampire Academy. Or in the human world Seoul International School. Humans go to that school as well. That teaches the growing vampires self control and how to live among humans. Of course those humans don't know,"

Myungdae nodded. He wasn't too fond of the idea of actually going to a school that is mixed with vampires and humans but if this meant that he would finally learn the ways of a vampire then he was more for it.

----

Mi Na's POV

"When should we go to enroll Myungdae?" I asked Baekhyun as we headed back to our room.

"Umm... I'm off Friday," he said thoughtfully. I simply nodded my head. "I'm going to shower first," I announced as I went to grab my pajamas and underwear before heading straight to the bathroom.

"Alright," was all I heard him say before I closed the door. Baekhyun seems to be getting along pretty well with Myungdae.

I the water and waited it for it to warm up before taking my clothes off and slowly getting in as the hot water hit my skin. After adjusting to the warmth of the water, I could feel myself starting to relax and letting the water just hit my body. After spending a few more minutes just standing there, I applied soap and rinsed off.

I turned the water off and grabbed the towel to dry off before applying some lotion onto my skin and putting on my underwear before slipping into my pajamas. I quickly brushed my teeth and then my hair before tying it up in a messy bun. I cleansed my face and applied the face lotion onto it before deciding that I was done and headed out the bathroom.

"Your tu-" I stopped mid sentence to find Baekhyun already fast asleep on the bed with his clothes still on. I smiled at how cute he was being.

"Yah. Baekhyun," I gently shock him but he was fast asleep.

"Baekhyun," I said a little more firmly. "Hmm," He said as he rolled onto his side. "Go take a shower,"

"Okay okay," he groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and pushed himself up. "Hurry up,"

"Fine,"

I chuckled on how cute he was being. He's so adorable. I guess we are soul mates...

 

The Following Day

When I woke up, I checked the time on the clock that was on the night stand next to our bed. I rubbed my eyes as my vision was blurry and my eyes adjusted to the dim light of the digital clock.

'5:58 AM' it read as I groaned and laid back in the bed. I looked over to my side to see Baekhyun sleeping like a baby. He was seriously knocked out and there was no one or anything that could wake him up. Plus I didn't really want to either, but it did seem a bit exhausted this past week so he deserves to sleep.

I slowly removed the blanket from my body even though I really didn't want to and just wanted to stay in the comfort of my bed, but I wanted to be there to support Myungdae when he started training with Ye Jun. He would really need it because Ye Jun is tough and gives no mercy.

I pushed myself out of bed and slowly made my way towards the bathroom to shower and get dressed for the day.

Once I was out, I brushed my hair out and applied a little bit of make-up. I wore some sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. I let my hair down even though I knew I would have to probably tie it up again. I looked over to Baekhyun who was still fast asleep and he didn't seem to notice that I wasn't even in bed anymore.

I tried my best to leave the room as quietly as I could. Before I left though, I grabbed my phone from the charging port that was on my desk and went out. I closed the door as quietly as I could and made my way towards the staircase.

As I made my way down, I heard a few people chatting in the kitchen as they probably ate breakfast. I went over and found my brothers and sisters, as well as Myungdae and Donghae in the kitchen laughing and talking as they had a simple breakfast.

"Oh! Mi Na! You're up. We were going to let you sleep in," said Soo Young as she looked towards me as she held a mug of coffee.

"I wanted to be there for Myungdae," I shrugged as one of the maids rushed over and placed a plate of waffles and fruit beside Soo Min with a glass of blood orange juice.

"Come sit first," Soo Min said as he patted the empty seat beside him.

I went over and sat. The waffles looked freshly made and the fruits looked really tasty.

"It's good. A simple breakfast for this morning. We don't want to be sick while training," said Ye Jun as he took a sip from his own coffee.

"How come you guys get coffee and we get orange juice?" asked Myungdae as he looked over at the older vampires and then towards me and himself.

"Because you two are still growing. Mi Na maybe 1,000 years old but still needs a lot of blood for nutrients and such. We grew used to functioning without consuming so much blood as we used to. We still drink blood from time to time but not as much," explained Ye Jun.

"You're teacher will explain more on that after the training session," added Ye Eun as she nodded.

Myungdae looked down in glee as he happily drank his own glass of orange juice. I chuckled at him and reached over to ruffle his hair before eating my breakfast.

"When are you going to enroll Myungdae into the academy?" asked Soo Young as she took a bit of a strawberry.

"Hmm... well Baekhyun said he's off Friday. So we'll go then so that way it can give Myungdae time to prepare and for us to get his uniform and everything he's going to need,"

"Baekhyun is going to tag along?" questioned Ye Jun with a smirk. I simply shrugged. "He volunteered to. I think he is liking the idea of having a son now. Besides I think he filling out some adoption papers,"

"Adoption papers?" they all questioned. "Yeah... I briefly saw them before he took them away. I can't be too sure though,"

"That would be great! Maybe he'll want to change Myungdae's last name to Byun!" smiled Soo Young.

"What do you think?" I asked turning towards my son. "I would like the idea too. That would be great actually,"

I smiled. I knew Baekhyun would warm up to him sooner or later. 

"Well enough chitter-chatter. Time for some training," chimed Ye Jun as he stood up. The maid swooped in and picked up the plates. I quickly finished up my breakfast and drank the last of my juice before following the crowd out to the back.

Ye Jun and Donghae went towards the middle of the practice field while the rest of us sat down to watch. "Okay Myungdae. I'm going to use Donghae as an example as to what were going to be doing for the next hour or so okay? So pay close attention,"

Ye Jun and Donghae got into position. Ye Eun was acting as the referee. She put her hand in the hand "You can begin,"

Both guys stared at each for a good minute before moving. The were trying to anticipate the others moves before attacking.

Ye Jun was the first to lunge forward but Donghae grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. Ye Jun was able to break free and turned around to face Donghae again. This time Donghae lunged forward and caught Ye Jun off guard sending the both of them crashing to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

"Ohh that had to hurt," said Soo Min as he seemed really interested in the practice. "Maybe,"

After about five minutes, Ye Jun was able to pin Donghae down. "The winner is Ye Jun!" said Ye Eun as she raised her hand.

"Okay now your turn Myungdae," said Ye Jun turning to the younger one.

Myungdae stood up looking nervous. "You'll do fine," I said as I patted his back. "Okay,"

He went over to the practice field and stood in front of Ye Jun. "I'll go easy on you kid,"

"O-Okay,"

"Don't be nervous. I'll teach you the basics okay?"

"Alright,"

Ye Jun taught Myungdae how to properly lunge towards the enemy and what to do when he gets into a sticky situation.

About an hour and a half, they finally finished. Exhausted they came over to where we were, and sat down both breathing hard.

"That was exhausting," breathed Myungdae as a maid came over and gave them a bottle of water. "There's still more though," smirked Ye Jun

"Seriously!?" he asked with wide eyes, causing the rest of us to chuckle. "No. We're done for the day. Don't want to ware you out,"

Myungdae breathed a sigh of relief and I laughed at him. "After you're done, we'll head in for your next lesson," I said as I looked at the time. It was about to be 9:20 in the morning.

"How long will that be?" he asked. "Hmm until 11?"

"Okay,"

The lessons with Mrs. Park were never too long. But she explained everything in depth. I was always amazed on how much I learned in just the hour or so we would spend with each other for lessons and yet she was able to teach me a lot.

"You're going to love Mrs. Park," inquired Soo Young.

"She's totally cool," added Ye Eun. "Yup," I nodded my head.

"You all had her before?"

"Yeah. She's a teacher at the Academy. But she gives private lessons as well. We couldn't go to the academy because of certain obvious reasons. But we think it might be safe for you there," said Ye Jun.

I really hope so...

----

Myungdae' POV

Later that week... Sunday

His mom and Baekhyun had gone of Friday to register him for classes. He was starting to grow anxious as the weekend was coming to close. The next day he would have to go school. He thought that he was going to be an outcast. He didn't want to go, but since his new found family actually went through the trouble to register him, he should at least give it a shot.

The day before, him and his parents, went uniform shopping as well supply shopping. His mother bought him a new stylish black back bag. Baekhyun was kind enough to pay for his supplies and everything he was going to need for the school year.

He just hoped he could fit in. He was scared that the students would bully him. After all his Korean wasn't all up to par because of the many years he lived in China. But he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter