007

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Lost And Found [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mi Na's POV

The party was great. Once it was over... which was around 3am just about everyone left.

They were all staying at the hotel we were staying but on different levels. Nine Muses ended up leaving town all together.

"Ugh... so tired," said Luhan as he climbed into the SUV along with me and Baekhyun

I was stuck sitting in the middle in the back seat with them.

Ye Jun was driving while Ye Eun was riding shot gun. Soo Young was in between Soo Min and Mi Hoon.

"Thank for helping me out," said Soo Min as he looked back at me.

"No problem. Anything for you,"

"What was that all about anyway," said Luhan leaning on the window.

"She was threwing herself on Soo Min and I knew Soo Min didn't like it. But she didn't know how to stop so I no choice but to take it a step further,"

"Oh,"

Ye Jun turned the car on and took off towards the hotel.

I saw that Luhan was starting to fall asleep. So I gently placed his head on my shoulder.

Baekhyun was already fast asleep on my left shoulder.

"Babos," I whispered.

"What was that?" turned Soo Min to face me

"I called them both babos," I said as I looked at either of them

Soo Min grinned.

"I'm starting to think that this two husband thing is probably not so bad," he said

"YA!" I half whispered half yelled.

"Shhh. Your two hubbys are sleeping," snickered Soo Young

I glared at my sister.

"That's such a sight to see," giggled Ye Eun from the front

"Why are you all against me?" I sighed

"We're not against you. We're with you. You just have to learn how to accept the fact that your going to have two husbands any time," said Ye Jun as he stopped at a red light.

"I know. But it just click in my head. Like now a days, why does anyone want to have two husbands or wives?"

"It's part of their believes and religion," said Ye Eun

"Yeah. Vampires are open to everything. You may think little of it, but actually multiple husbands and wives are common. But of course mom and dad are different. Take Soo Min and Soo Young for example, they're the players among us. They go from one person to another. I'm surprised they haven't even gone on a date in a while," smirked Ye Eun at them as they glared at her. I giggled a little. What she said was true.

As long as I could remember, they would always bring someone different home just about every other month.

"We're not proud of that. We're trying to fix that," said Soo Young

"Sure. Or maybe your just to busy playing around with different people," snicked Ye Eun

"UNNI!" "NOONA!" they both said in unison. Which made it sound muffled and weird.

"I'm just playing with you guys," laughed Ye Eun.

They both pouted and leaned back in their seats.

Ye Jun took off again as the light turned green and in a matter of time we made it back to the hotel.

Waking up Luhan and Baekhyun was going to be hard. 

"YA! Wake up!" I scream as I got up and got out the car. They're heads bobbed down since they didn't have the support of my aching shoulders.

When their heads knocked into each others, they immediatly woke up.

"Owww," whined Baekhyun as he rubbed his head.

"What the heck?" said Luhan doing the same

"Get out. We're here at the hotel," I said

They both looked at each other before looking at me

"What?" I asked shifting my weight.

Luhan shrugged and got out the the other side. Baekhyun came out the side that I had came out.

"Come on," he said grabbing my head.

He pulled me towards the hotel looby were everyone else were at.

"Good Night everyone," I heard Leeteuk say before he got into the elevator followed by a few of s.

Baekhyun and I made our way towards my waiting siblings.

"Took you guys long enough," yawned Ye Eun. Erik was right next to her grinning.

"Blame him and Luhan," I said pointing my free hand towards Baekhyun and Luhan.

Luhan shrugged and yawned. Baekhyun looked terrible.

"You guys look like you've seen a ghost," laughed Soo Young

"We were tired," replied Baekhyun yawning. He covered his mouth with his free hand.

"Yeah we noticed. You both were knocked out on Mi Na's shoulders. I wonder how she was able to withstand having both of your big and heavy heads on both of her shoulders," snicked Soo Min

"Wait what? You fell asleep on her shoulder!" asked Baekhyun towards Luhan

"Yeah... I knocked out. I wasn't even aware that I had put my head on her shoulder," he said rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I placed it there because you looked uncomfortable," I said speaking up

"What?" said Baekhyun sounding hurt.

"I was being nice," I shrugged

I could tell he was getting jealous since his tight on my hand tighten and he pulled me closer to him.

"Well anyways... lets just go to our rooms and rest. We'll explore tomorrow," said Soo Young pushing the button to go up on the elevator.

We waited a few minutes for the elevator to come. Once it arrived we all got on including Luhan and Siwon.

It was a little crowded.

Baekhyun was leaning against the wall and he was holding onto me. Luhan was beside me and he was getting pushed towards me as Ye Eun and Erik tried to adjust themselves and get comfortable in the stuffy elevator.

Baekhyun seemed to notice and stood staight up. Allowing for a small space to open, but was soon taken up as the doors opened on the 6th floor and two more people got on.

"Come on," I whispered. By now I was sandwiched between Baekhyun and Luhan as they seemed to have a stare down.

Both my ears were against either of their chests so I heard their heart beat. Which was beating really fast.

They must really love me... They're both head over heels for me.

I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of that.

I felt Baekhyun's arm snake its way around my waist and pull me closer towards him. I looked towards Luhan who seemed to have noticed and glared towards Baekhyun.

I slightly sighed and in a matter of seconds they both were looking down at me to see what was wrong.

I punched both of them lightly sense there wasn't enough room. They looked at me hurt.

"Stop being so childish,"

They looked at me questionly. 

"Babos," I said

Just then the door opened again and I thought people were going to get off but no... another person came on. Adding to the vanishing space available.

Now this time Luhan was on top of me which Baekhyun didn't like. Baekhyun pushed me to the corner of the elevator. Even then I they both were top of me which was uncomfortable and awkward. They simply glared at each other. I was basically trapped by two bodies. It felt like a prison made of human bodies.

The elevator door opened again but only this time it was our floor. Soo Young and Soo Min got off first. We pushed our way through. Ye Eun, Erik, Ye Jun, and Siwon stayed on the crowded elevator.

"AIRR~!" said Soo Young as she gasped for air.

"That was getting annoying," said Soo Min as we all walked towards our room. Luhan followed but then stopped and knocked on a door that was about five doors down from our room.

Tao opened it and let Luhan in.

"Good Night,"

"Good Night," the rest of us said as he closed the door behind him.

We all headed towards our shared room. Soo Min pulled out the room key and opened the door.

I pushed my way through since I was extremly tired.

"YA!" whined Soo Min as he was pushed onto the wall.

"Mian,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter