031

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Farewell [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Once And For All [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

A few weeks had passed, since my surprise birthday party. We all continued to train as much as possible. I was able to control my powers even more and they of course got much more stronger. With the help of my family, I even developed a few new powers and abilities. It still shocked me that even after so long I can still develop new abilities.

It's rare for a Vampire to gain so many abilities. I'm already a rare Vampire. This only makes me even more rare.

After so much intense training, we would relax and try to come up with a plan to finally bring an end to Liu and her Fairy Army.

After the whole Academy crisis, there hasn't been much news about Liu's where abouts. She had somehow escaped  I was guessing that her loyal little fairies used magic on the guards and freed her. We contacted everyone we knew in China to try and locate her before she caused anymore harm to more people.

"Anything?" asked Soo Young as she got off the phone.

"Nope nothing," said Luhan as he shook his head. I saw him glance at Soo Young and then at Siwon before looking down at his phone.

I raised my eyebrow but didn't say anything. Instead I tried seeing what I could get out of them just by reading their minds. But I was blocked out as per usual. I rolled my eyes in defeat. I knew there was something up, but I didn't have much time to think or question about as Ye Jun rushed into the living room.

"GUYS!" he breathlessly said. "We got information about where Liu and her army is right now," he said catching his breathe.

Everyone's heads shot up. "Where exactly?" asked Leeteuk.

"There hiding out in Suwon right now. Probably on there way to Busan. According to our informant, Liu is planning something big in Suwon to attack all those in Busan. Humans and Vampires alike,"

There was silence in the room.

"We have to get going," said one of my many cousins on my moms side. "And there goes the hot-blooded Dark Vampire," remarked one of my other cousins on my dad's side.

"What was that?" he said as he approached the latter.

"Yah we don't have time for this Ah Jie!" Ye Jun said to our cousin. "But he was the one-"

"I don't care whether you or Cha Jae Hyuk started it! We need to solve this fairy crisis! Not bicker who started what!" Ye Jun gave both of them a hard stare before turning his attention back towards everyone.

"From now on... there will be not toleration for bickering between both families. We have to set aside our differences and come together to defeat those god damn fairiess so they can stop killing us one by one. Understand?"

It was obvious that Ye Jun was a natural born leader. "Ne!" everyone in the room yelled. "Alright. Now let's get going. We better go now and surprise those little fairies," smirked my brother as we all stood up and went towards the front entrance.

Some of my cousins from both sides were pushing and shoving each other as they exited the mansion. "Yah! Quit it!" one said as he pushed the other.

"You got in the way,"

"Guys?" I said raising an eyebrow as at them. "Sorry," they both said as they threw dirty looks at one another and squeezed through the door. I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

 

"I always thought fairies were small little kind creatures. Not some human size blood thirsty out to kill vampires creatures," Soo Min said in the back seat of the SUV.

We were on our way towards Suwon to see if we could have a surprise attack on those fairies.

"I think you've been watching too much TinkerBell movies," Soo Young laughed. Soo Min glared at her, causing a ripple of laughter go through the car. It was all six of us and we were honestly having a good time. If it weren't for those damn fairies this would have been an enjoyable car ride.

"So... taking from what happened last time at the academy, it's safe to say those fairies mean business. They'll do anything and everything to kill us. But what they don't know is that we came prepared this time," Ye Jun said as he took a glance at the rear view mirror.

"And that is?"

"Guns. But instead of bullets were prepared pellets made out of iron," he said proudly.

"You came up with that?" Mi Hoon asked bored. "Yeah well,"

"Whatever. We have a better plan. And we know it'll work right bro?" Mi Hoon grinned as looked over at Soo Min. "Huh? Oh y-yeah," the latter said nervously.

The three of us sisters looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "Boys will be... well just that boys. You know what father said the one who can defeat that Fairy is Mi Na. So we must count on our sister for that," Soo Young said glancing at me. "Yup," I chimed from the back seat along side Mi Hoon.

---

"Liu... it's the Queen," Ju said as she handed her the tablet.

"Yes your highness," she said as she looked at the Queen through the screen. Although it's the modern age, she still quite get used to this video chat thing.

"What is this nonsense you're causing!" the Queen roared. Liu gulped as she nervously gripped the tablet harder.

"I-I... I'm just doing what the-"

"No one ordered you to do such a thing! We are supposed to be living in peace along side everyone else! Let the werewolves cause trouble but not the fairies!"

"B-But your highness... it's to take revenge at those vampires who didn't respect us in the first place! They didn't believe us! Now it's our turn!" she pleaded.

"No no no. Everything your doing is wrong! Why can't you understand that? What happened years ago is all in the past. There is nothing more we can do. It was a simple mistake. There is no need to be causing such a war between our two species! Now... come back home,"

"No," Liu said firmly as her expression hardened.

The Queen looked at her bewildered. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I'm never going to quit. I'm going to show those Vampires once and for all. I'm sorry your highness," Liu said she really hoped that the Queen would understand.

"No I'm sorry. You are forbidden to return. You will be forever exiled from your home. I have a wanted poster made just for you and all your followers. No one that follows will be save. Mark my words Liu. You've commited a grave mistake and just know you'll pay for it. The One searches for you. She will kill you and I will reward her," the Queen said smiling as she ended the video chat.

Liu sighed as she let her hand drop. Ju came over and took the tablet from her. "Are you alright?"

"No. It's not going the way I hoped it would go," she admitted. At first she wanted to reason with the Vampire council to fully understand why. But she got nothing. They just ignored her. Now she was out for revenge to show them what Fairies are truly made off. Luckily she found so many who wanted the same. But now because of the Royal Vampire Family more than half her army is gone. She doesn't know what else to do. She hoped the Queen would back her up but that was obviously not the cause.

"Why doesn't he Queen want revenge for what happened?" Liu asked.

"Because... she doesn't want another Great War to occur. It cost to many innocent lives. You even heard what happened to the Vampire Royal Family. You may not be aware or don't want to... but without them... there wouldn't be peace with all the Supernatural species. We would consistently be in battles. Killing one another. It would be disastrous for not just us but everyone. Including the human world. How do you think that the humans aren't aware of our existence? Because of the Vampires. With peace, there is no conflict. No conflict means that we all can co-exist," Ju said

"Plus," she raised her index finger up. "We can help one another. Although werewolves aren't too nice with Vampires. I guess they naturally have bad blood between them. I guess cause werewolves stink?" shrugged Ju.

Liu giggled a little. "I guess you have a point, but that still doesn't solve the problem at hand,"

Ju sighed. "Look Liu your my sister. But sometimes... sisters don't always have to understand one another. I'm here because will... who else would protect you? I mean mom and dad are both gone. What would you do without me? Without me... you just act instead of thinking it through. Look at what happened when you tried taking that poor boy. Half your army is dead Liu. Just... give up,"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What? You want me to give up?"

"Yes... look at what happened to our parents," Ju said trying to knock some sense into her sister. "I know what happened to them. You don't have to remind me," Liu turned her back towards her sister.

How could she forget how her parents died? It was her drive to continue what she was doing. Not only for her parents but for justice. As well for the Fairies to have a rightful name.

Suddenly one of her loyal subjects came rushing into her quarters. "Big trouble! We just spotted a bunch of black SUVs down the road!"

"What?!" Liu looked at her dumbfounded. No one would be all the way out here. They were basically out in no man's land.

"It must be those Vampires," she said. She grabbed her bag and headed out.

"LADIES! Stop your searching! They're coming to us!" she said to everyone down below. Cheers erupted as they all started getting ready.

"You're really going to go through this? Can't you just talk it out with them?" asked Ju.

"I'm sorry sis... but no,"

"Alright," Ju sighed. Liu looked happily down at what remained of her army. This should be enough.

Liu heard some clattering and banging behind her so she turned around to find her sister grabbing her bags and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I don't want to be exiled like you are," she said as she spread her transparent wings and flew down to the main entrance.

"So long," she yelled as she pushed the door open and went her way. "I don't need her,"

---

Soo Young's POV

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked as I looked around. There was nothing on either side of the road. Dirt was flying everywhere as all the SUVs made their way to an abandoned warehouse.

"Yup," Ye Jun said as he continued down the dirt road closer and closer to the warehouse.

"How close are you presuming to be?" Ye Eun asked. "Hmm right about here," Ye Jun said he started slowing down and for some odd reason there was one single tree to the side. Ye Jun just so happen to choose to park there.

All the other SUV came to form a half circle around the tree as more stopped behind the others.

Everyone got out and looked towards the warehouse.

"Alright guys... we have everything we need right? I bet by the now they know that we're here, so they're probably expecting us to go through the front entrance. But with Kai's and Mi Na's help, they're going to teleport some of us right to the center of that warehouse and then we can attack.  The rest of us who are outside will position ourselves at all angles of the warehouse. I know it's a little barren but we'll have to make due. We'll attack from the front, both sides and the back. Donghae, Siwon,  Soo Young, Soo Min, and Luhan, will cover for Mi Na as she looks for Liu and then-"

"Fairy," growled Hee Rye

"I come in peace," the fairy said in Chinese as she dropped her bags and raising her hands above her head.

"This is some kind of trick huh?" Ah Jie said as he looked at her.

"What did she say?" Jun Seo asked confused. But everyone ignored him.

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter