018

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Mother/Son Time [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Myung Dae's POV

The Following Day

Myung Dae turned around one last time to look at the house that his father had left him in Japan. He didn't get the time to explore it or even explore the neighborhood surrounding the house.

But what he was glad about was the fact that he was able to rent it off so quickly. He was even more glad that he was able to find his long lost mother and family.

He was glad about many things but the one thing he was still worried about was the Fairy Liu that was still on the lose. What if she came after him after killing off his father long ago? What would she do to him?

He pushed those thoughts away because he was now until the protection of his new found family. Of his Mother.

He smiled just thinking about his Mother. He was so proud of her. Even after just knowing her for about a month.

He wanted to know about her. What exactly happened to her for her to be in a coma for so long. Why hadn't she remembered him?

There was so many questions he wanted to ask but he knew that the time would come when he would get his chance but for now he had to focus on the present.

He picked up his bags and headed for the SUV waiting for him. One of the guards opened the door for him and he got in the back. The guard closed the door after making sure Myung Dae was situated. Then he went and got in the passenger seat. The driver took off towards the airport.

Hopefully Mother is waiting for me. I don't want to be with these guards anymore. I appreciate the concern but... this is a little too much.

He knew that the guards would go back with him. The SUV was just a rental and he would have to probably wait for him to catch up once at the airport.

Myung Dae looked out the window as the buildings of Tokyo pasted by. He was actually going to miss Japan. The locals were so helpful and kind to him.

But he was looking forward to the new life that was waiting for him in Korea. He wanted to spend more time with his family. His mother and even his step-father, Baekhyun.

---

Mi Na's POV

It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Supposedly Myung Dae's flight arrived at 3:30. So my siblings and I were going to the airport to pick him up.

I was excited to see my son. Even though he had only returned to Japan to gather his belongings and make sure that the house that his father left him was rented out, I still missed him.

I wanted to see more of him. I wanted to cherish the moments that we would have together.

I smiled to myself just thinking about it.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Donghae as he lightly hit my head.

I glared at him. "Nothing of your concern,"

He chuckled at my reply as he sat down next to me on the sofa in the living room.

"Why is that? Am I not good enough?"

I blushed slightly. "That's not it,"

"Then what?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I just... I don't know,"

"Well then,"

I felt a little bad but then again it was Donghae that we're talking about. It's really hard to talk to him when he's not being serious.

"What's making you worry?" he asked.

"Myung Dae,"

"Why is that?" he asked.

"I don't know how I should treat him. How I should spend some time with him,"

"Why don't you go out shopping or something. He would probably like some new clothes," suggested Donghae.

"Probably. But wouldn't he be tired from his flight?" I asked.

"Hmm I doubt it. He probably is looking forward to coming home,"

I nodded my head. "Okay. I'll take him out shopping,"

"But I have to come," said Donghae.

"Why is that?" I asked. "I'm his guardian duh. Plus either Max or U-Know has to come along as well. This is a life thing,"

"I forgot. Since I got used to having guards for the time being that they didn't know that we still were alive. But why was that?" I asked Donghae.

Suddenly his expression changed. "We thought that all the royal died in the war because the king and queen parished and so did their daughter. We didn't know that your father and your family had survived because we had gone into hiding. Only when you were born we were allowing back into the society. They found our hide out and we thought we were died but your father agreed to spare us because we were originals. But once you went into that coma your brother wiped our memories clean of any trace of you or your family. He told us that we would never see each other or cross paths. But here we are. It did take your father longer to accept back us because of the many dangers that come along with us but it was risk worth taking. And now we can really protect you if we have to have," he explained.

"But what is this danger? I remember Luhan mentioning it to me once,"

"I really can't say,"

"Why not?" I said growing frustrated. "It is something I cannot discuss so openly,"

I wanted to throw a fit. "Let's just say that names carry great power. I don't want to risk mentioning a name,"

"Name? Of who?"

"I'm sorry that is all I can say. Why don't we start heading towards the airport?" he said as he got up.

What is he talking about?

I was really angry and frustrated that no one wanted to tell me anything! I wasn't a young vampire. I could handle it.

I huffed a little before following Donghae out of the living room and headed towards my room to grab my phone and purse.

 

Once at the airport, I was growing anxious and nervous. I had told Soo Young and Soo Min what Donghae told me about taking Myung Dae to the mall so we could spend some time. They both agreed, only with a few conditions.

"You have to hide your true self. Like you did when we went to Lotte World," said Soo Young

"Don't let anyone close to you," added Soo Min

"Donghae, Changmin, and Yunho have to be there along with a few other body guards," they both said.

I sighed. "Okay okay okay. I got it. Don't worry,"

But I knew that they were worrying about me because what happened at the hotel we stayed at a few weeks ago. I couldn't really blame them. Everything was changing and no one could be trusted and nowhere was really safe. Especially now with humans and their advancing technology and how the supernatural world is having a hard time adjusting because where we once ruled, it had been taken by the humans.

"Oh look his flight is here!" said Soo Young pointing to the screen indicating that the flight from Japan has arrived. Which only made my anxiety grow.

I was starting to grow restless as the time seemed to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter